Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Party last night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Party last night
adamrockonrave
Board Regular
Member # 13375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adamrockonrave   Email adamrockonrave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys just thought i'd update u on things i was at this pretty awesome party last night at one of my friends houses and it was pretty cool man bein 17 or around that age evry1 was gettin pretty drunk and that kinda stuff

anyway this girl i've known 4 a wile came up 2 me wile i was in the kitchen and asked me if i wanted to go upstairs so i was like yeah!!!!
this girl for those of u who dont know her obviously i wont mention names is like amazingly gorgeous and i've had my eye on her 4 aaages ever since i started college really

anyway we went upstairs and she knows about my foot fetish from days in college bored while its raining with nothin else 2 do but sit and chat ... anyway as soon as we get into the bedroom she kicks off her shoes and im tellin you now her feet were amazin smooth, slim, and sexy with black nail polish i was in heaven man she said to me "i've always wanted to know what it was like to have my feet worshipped so i'll let you do it"

that was 1 of the best nights of my life
what do you think? anyone had any kind of experiences like this?? any feedback is appreciated

love ad

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds pretty much like heaven to me! Would have loved to have had an experience like that at your age!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heaven mate!! mmmmmmm i love that idea.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i can say is [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one! Now wait until you get a footjob!

(Send her my way if she needs any pointers [Wink] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha lucky.

this reminds me of the time me and my girlfriend made it our goal to have sex in all 4 bathrooms at a house party. goal achieved. and i got a wicked footjob! haha.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamrockonrave
Board Regular
Member # 13375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adamrockonrave   Email adamrockonrave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha alice u fancy helpin me out there?

means i dnt have 2 w8 2 long then [Wink]

x

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like an amazing experience.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It always a great time when you have team player on your team (at least for the evening). [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got one word....jealous. That's me! [Big Grin]
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a hot story, very hot indeed.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShiftyFootBoy
Board Regular
Member # 24962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShiftyFootBoy   Email ShiftyFootBoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sounds pretty cool, at the age of 16 / 17 "im 18 now" i wasn't known for a footfetish "atleast i don't think any1 knew"

i used to always have some nice girl friends "friends literally" who knew i was good with my hands... and could massage any body part well... so i used to always massage the girls feet and im wondering now if they knew in the back of their minds... that i had a foot fetish LOL...

i wonder..

anyways man your 1 lucky F*CK lol

--------------------
talk to me on msn if your a female who likes 2 have fun on webcam 2 webcam aka C2C

add me and watch my 8inch cock [Big Grin]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links