Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Kind of Girl Do you Want to See? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Kind of Girl Do you Want to See?
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 3 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This poll is to help me decide who to have model her feet for me, because sometimes a model doesn't get quite the response I was looking for even though I personally thought she was hot..so help me out guys..thanks!

Poll Information
This poll contains 2 question(s). 110 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18392 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself really dig all sorts of girls, so I hope you keep your rotation of models as diverse as possible. Since you're also carrying on the tradition and legacy of The College Foot, I think you should probably stick with the younger, more college age girls. I've noticed almost all of the Latina girls you've posted pictures of, especially of Ludmila and Anna, have gotten great responses.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't vote because I don't just like one category if I could I'd vote for each of them once. Same with the age.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salvy Mic:I beg to differ with you just a tad..I am not "carrying on" any legacy or tradition.Norcalfeet.com was and sorta is a site I created with it's own goal in site as far as model diversity.JR from collegefoot only had young white girls on his site and merged with me.Not that I obviously don't like that style,in fact I love that..however, whenever I put models I have in mind up like black models,or older white models in their late 30's seems no one wants to see them.I may try one more time on a mature model to see what happens.All in all,whatever brings the people back month after month to the site and keeps them happy I will try to do as best as possible.Thanks for your input..I appreciate it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18392 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose White, but I figured Asian would be higher. In my book it goes White, with asian at a close second, then latina, and african american at last place.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just thankful your able to give us pictures of ANY girl! Me myself I'm partial to white girls with pale skin but like I said whatever you put up I am usually stunned no matter what the age/race.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could care less about race, I'm generally more attracted to white & hispanic girls, but definitely on the younger end of the spectrum

18-24 for sure

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
white girls for me mostly and tall and young are preferred [Big Grin] (w/big feet too) Yummy!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for Asian, especially because I know some of the baddest asian women are in Norcal. I voted accidentally for 18-25, but i actually prefer feet of women 30+.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy women of all ethnicities and ages. I just like wrinkled soles and curled toes. However, I do like medium to wide feet, though.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharch lover
Board Regular
Member # 23819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharch lover   Email higharch lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
College age girls are cute no doubt, but don't always have it together the same way older women do when it comes to leg and foot posing.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, "next door" college girls. And punk or goth girls. Socks and shoes in the grass...
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer lighter colored feet, so I prefer white, hispanic or asian feet, either one. I'm just not into black feet. Age doesn't matter, as long as the feet are pretty.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting poll...I went for white caucasian... But hispanic is another favorite of mine...30 + Plus for me [Big Grin] Although if there was a 40+ I would have voted for that...Being that Into the more mature foot [Tongue]

Great poll norcal...Look forward to seeing visual results of this poll [Big Grin]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it's pretty hard to decide because I think any female has potential till u check 'em out...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links