Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » dreams

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dreams
whizkid
Loyal Member
Member # 11406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizkid   Email whizkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey whats up, I'm Greg. This is my first time posting in the general talk forum but I've been a member for a while. I had a dream last night, that I was painting a girl's toenails on her front porch by right by the highway, with a lip gloss style brush. It's weird I know. Then we had to go to a parade or something, and I woke up. My question to you guys ( and girls), is it normal to have dreams like this? I mean, I ate some applebee's around 8:30 before I went to bed, but I was just wondering if this is normal for a person to have. I wish it would happen in real life, but it probably wont for awhile. The dream is obviously longer than I explained, I was asleep for almost 7 hours then I woke up, so it wasnt like I painted them and then just woke up. Any help on this would be great, and sorry if this is a repost!
Posts: 82 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dreams are dreams, regardless of what they're about, and everybody has them. Many times you just don't remember them.

I've only had a few foot dreams myself. They've all been in the last year or two. One was incredibly vivid and involved footsex with a woman whom I see weekly from an organization that I'm involved with.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizkid
Loyal Member
Member # 11406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizkid   Email whizkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the help! I just wish I would have more of these kind of dreams, haha.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This strange dream I have analyzed, and strongly urge you to open a pedicure shop on a freeway off ramp to conclude your journey. Many a dreamer has painted Devonne's precious toes on the porch, but dreams had while sleeping are sometimes fascinating too.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whizkid:
I just wish I would have more of these kind of dreams

Yeah- wouldn't that be nice if we could "program" what our dreams were going to be about!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a foot related dream last night, I have quite a few of them. I get my fair share of foot action from the GF but I dream about feet aswell. It's good [Big Grin]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizkid
Loyal Member
Member # 11406

thanks guys! havent had any foot-related dreams yet, but we were at a dirt track race and i snapped a pic of my friends feet, which i'll have to put on here.
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had my share of foot dreams. I'm sure I probably have more but I just can't remember them. I've dreamed of playing with Janet Jackson's feet, as well as the feet of some female aquaintances I know. Also, I've dreamed of footplay with women I don't recognize at all! Those are a real treat because, in those dreams, I'm very attracted to the women involved and they look really hot. The dreams always involve sucking on their toes and licking their feet. I'm glad when I have these type of dreams and can remember them upon waking up.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links