Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How did you find out about Wu's? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How did you find out about Wu's?
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked myself the same question and couldn't come up with a clear answer.

The most I can remember is several years ago I came across some website that had pics of girls showing off their feet in library's and I think it had a link to here. Over time the contributions page of Wu's became my main location for a foot fix until eventually I visited every day.

That's the most I can piece together from my fragmented memory. [Big Grin]

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wierd, I was going to make the same thread! lol

I found out about Wus by clicking a link on the sidebar on footster.net (good site btw)

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I googled "foot fetish" to investigate my newly discovered interest, and came across exhibt-s.com. I think they had a lik to wus or a link to a sight that had a link to wus. One way or another, I ended up falling in love with the site; I'd look here maybe three times a day for the daily updates, and then I discovered the forum. The rest is history.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man...i honestly don´t remember...must been around five years ago, or so...Looking for pics, probably re-directed from other site...For years, Wu´s been my main foot-related site also...
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if your talking about the forum, i was just surfin the internet and wondered if there was a foot fetish forum, so i typed it in and this was the top search, so i pressed it n i signed up lol.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I saw it as a link on some other foot fetish site I was looking at a few years ago. I saw there was a forum, and I would occasionally lurk as a non-member, but mostly I used Wu's for the pics and the links it had. Then I decided to sign up about two years ago, and I haven't looked back since.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember getting an invitation from Wu back in '98 or so when the site was first born to come to his web page to put links to my first website "Lord Wolff's Feet Pages" which I had links to from a big feet link page of that time. I didn't really start hitting this as often as I do now until he launched the forum a few years ago.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i found it from a link from another site and let me tellya there are so many links to wu's it would be impossible for me to recollect but i know it was years ago when i found him [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot how I learned about wus too. I've known about nighthawk for years, though. I either found out about wus from nighthawk's, google, or yahoo, though.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not positive either, but believe it was a link from another site that lead me here.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a search on the search engine 'Webcrawler' which lead me to Nighthawks feet links. That page gave me a link to Wus and I was hooked.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not remember, how I first got to Wu's site, but I am sure happy to be here. [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The theme here seems to be "I don't know" [Tongue]

Its kind of interesting to see how many people got hooked after they discovered the forum. I really don't know why but it took me like a good 2 years or so to actually join the forum.

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am in the "I-don't-recall" category. Could have been a Web search; could have been a link on another BHE site. But I didn't check Wu's regularly until I discovered the Forum. Opened up a whole new world. Sure, there was at least one Usenet newsgroup I checked occasionally (alt.fetish something or other; I don't recall that offhand either), but from my limited experience, those groups tend to become dominated by posters who (to put it mildly) need therapy, which is why I was glad to find the Wu's forum instead.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember when or how, but I'm sure it involved a Yahoo! search for "legs and feet". When I found it I was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of available content...and it was (and still is) all free! For the past few years I check Wu on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Since the forum stood up I check nearly everyday.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links