Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Claire Danes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Claire Danes
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching an old episode of the Daily Show and she was a guest!!
God I must suck her toes!!!
I just have to Lord!!!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
I was watching an old episode of the Daily Show and she was a guest!!
God I must suck her toes!!!
I just have to Lord!!!

Have you seen her in the movie Shopgirl? There is a nice closeup of her flexing her foot in the opening scene and she is barefoot in numerous other scenes throughout the film. If you haven't seen it, upcoming telecasts are scheduled for Wed, July 25 at 11:10AM and also 9:35PM ET on the Encore Drama channel (check your local listings, as they say) as well as several other days, times and channels over the next couple weeks.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she also has a killer body
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
she also has a killer body

Agreed. She also has a nude scene in this movie where she is lying on stomach, and being that her face is seen, it doesn't appear to be a body double -- nor does she appear to need one.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also saw her on the daily show- very attractive, right after I went to Lord Lucan's to look up her pics.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess we agree, she is delicious!!!
Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links