Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My 1st Footjob.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My 1st Footjob.
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys i am new to this forum .. just wanna share my experience of my first footjob last week.
Well, first off, my girlfriend did not know of my fetish till probably 1 year into our
relationship.. i always told her how nice her legs were and occasionally, told her her feet were
very pretty. i would always offer to rub her legs and feet after work everyday and, like any
girl, gladly accepted my offer. I would rub them for hours but i wouldn't put lotion on so i
could smell her feet from right after work without her knowing. i would lay down at the head of
the bed and she would lie down on her stomach and watch tv. I would place her feet as close to
my face as possible, i would spread her toes apart and slowly put my nose near them so i could
smell them. I'm pretty sure she knew about my fetish but never wanted to confront me about it
because i'd clearly be hard when i'd rub her feet... but After a year and a half of doing that..
she finally caught me smelling them and was like "Were you just smelling my feet?" and, nervous
as all hell, i said no.. and she smiled at and just turned around and acted as if nothing
happened.. but after this, i noticed she would try to put her feet near my face more. I got
tired of holding in my secret so one day i told her that i had a leg and foot fetish and
sursprisingly, she didn't mind it and thought it was cute. I did the same things like rubbin her
feet, and smelling them when she wasn't looking.. but recently, i started to bust out my dick
and put her foot on it while i massaged the other. she would play with it but not really jack me
off with her foot, more like just poke it with her toes.. so, after a little of this, i would
grab her foot and have her foot jack me off, so she would get the idea of what i like.. well
when i did that.. she didn't feel confortable so she stopped and i felt really embarrased.. so
what i did was still bust out my dick, but let her play with it when she wanted to. this one
time, she actually started stroking me with her toes and i moaned and told her that felt good so
she'd get the idea and she started to do it more often, but, practice makes perfect.. it didn't
feel too great at first, but after a 3 monthes of trying, she got the motion down. she would do
this for a minute, then she'd stop and that'd be it, never made me cum.. well. last week. that
all changed. i went over her house and spent the night and we watched movies. as always, i
rubbed her feet and smelled them too when she wasn't looking, but this time.. i was really
horny. her feet were really smelly cuz she had worked all day.. her toes were fuckin sexy looking too, i busted out the lotion and put tons and tons on her feet so it was real slippery and rubbed alot on my dick.. then, she laid on her side so her feet were stacked on each other, PERFECT
to slip my dick in the middle and just fuck her feet. so.. slowly, i rubbed my dick on her toes
and she started to wiggle them so i jus let her play with my dick, then i slipped it in and
slowly fucked her feet.. ring ring, she gets a phone call.. this is when things start going
good.. she's talking on the phone with her friend and i don't know what got in her... but she
just takes it upon her self to just go all out and started rubbing her toes up and down my shaft
and jacking me off and didn't stop.. i got to see the whole thing to so it made it even hotter. watching her wrinkly soles and sexy toes going up and down my dick... and she was jus talking on the phone like nothing was happening,
my 1st footjob, with the sexiest pair of feet i have ever seen. i don't want to sound
conceited.. but i think my girlfriend has the sexiest feet ever... perfect size 6, perfect toes, wrinkly at times,
always has a good smell to em, they can be really stinky, and best part is.. no callouses no
nothing, they are always perfect. so anyways, she jacks me off and the best part.. she let me
cum on her feet and it got between her toes. later on that night.. i asked her how was it? and
she said she liked it and that when she didn't want to have sex, or isn't able to cuz its that
time of the month... she will gladly start giving me more footjobs. i will try to get pictures
of her feet, its hard tho.. believe me i have tried... she doesn't like pictures much. and guys,
believe me, she is a hottie too. not one of those plump girls that are not attractive.. she's a
model. i love it,,, i am going to see her this week and she told me she is going to give me
another because its that time of month so sex is off limits... but who said Foot sex is!?
haha... nice to meet you guys. if i have more stories.. i will let you know.!!

Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff, Sounds like you got yourself the perfect women. Be good to see some pics up.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my man, things are going quite well in your foot world! That's excellent! Especially the part about getting footsex when regular sex is out.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on breaking your footjob cherry, and welcome to the forums.

[Wu]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's to ya!! [Cheers] Great story! The first time you bust on a hot pair of feet is awesome!
I think you will be getting alot more foot action now that she knows. I really dont think that most women realize that they can get a guy off with just their feet....a guy who has a foot fetish anyway. In my experiences, once a girl figures it out, she uses it ALOT!
Good luck to ya!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story my friend but damn stop being so selfish and show them off for us man.... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, tommorow i get to go over her house so ill try to take pictures of her feet but i dun have a camera [Cry] , so ill have to take em with my camera phone.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly lol that it took you to get a year to get foot action, you really should be seeing if shes into it by the second or third time you get freaky. And it feels 100% better when you use lube.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I fuckin love when my gf works her feet are so fuckin smelly. I remember her mom was in the room and she kept telling me to smell her feet. Good thing her mom doesn't speak english. lol

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, about the 'plump girls' that you said are not attractive, well... I much prefer thicker girls. I don't like models at all, to be honest. I think they're way too skinny, and tall, and it's just kind of gross. I mean, they're all bone. Just not my taste. I love thick women. And, anywho, it took you a while to tell your own girlfriend, huh?
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, excellent!
You're a lucky man, my friend.XD I hope she does let you take pictures soon so you can share the wealth, but don't press the issue for our sake. It sounds like you've got a sweet thing going. [Wink]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations bro! You have now entered the realm of manhood.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebel67
Major Player
Member # 9288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebel67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, she isn't one of those really skinny models either.. i dun like that all .. she got meat on her bones, but not enough to call her big. She more like, how can i put this... a coke bottle. thats it. Anyway, i took a picture of her soles while she wasn't looking, i just needa find out how to get it off my phone and on the internet. im sure ill figure it out though. when i do, ill put the pic up in the pics section.
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Brings back memories of some of my first sexual foot encounters...
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! Oh it brings me back some memories too
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links