Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls feet at college

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: girls feet at college
barefeet lover
Board Regular
Member # 24349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeet lover   Author's Homepage   Email barefeet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this goes out to you guys in college!

Have any of you ever complimented a girl on her feet at school on campus or in class? If so let me know how you do it and how the girls usually react. Ive got to the point where i will bring my labtop to school and sit in the library on wu's just to see if i catch anybodys eyes, guy or girl. There are so many hot feet on campus from march untill october its great. Some girls even wear flip flops in the middle of winter, god bless them because it makes my day. Anyways, sorry for going off on a bit of a rant but if u are a college kid like me and love feet, let me know how i can get some feet of own, or at least compliment some girls on theirs. I have a g/f, but im looking for some more foot action on the side. Ive been a member of the forum, i just havn't posted many times, it will be good getting to know my fellow female foot lovers.

--------------------
flipflopsallyearround

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you taking any art classes? Even if you're not, you can always say you are. Find a chick to model her feet for a class project. Say you're taking figure drawing and you need some photos to refer to. Worked for me anyways. Here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003676;p=1

Unfortunately the thread with the pics isn't there anymore. I guess some threads get pruned over time (this was nearly two years ago). Goodluck.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's all about confidence. Imagine this if you had a girl you liked compliment you on an obscure part of your body like "nice earlobes" you'd eat it up! Same thing with girls. If they like you they'll want to please you, even if it's a little different.
So back to your question. Chat with the girl. Chat with lots of girls. I usually mention certain things I look for in a woman. Like she has to have fashion sense, cares about people, nice to friends, looks good in heels blah blah blah. Usually at this point if she likes you she will start to say that she has those caharacteristics you mentioned. Also mention that you won't date a girl with ugly feet no matter how beautiful she is. At this point if she has a pedicure she'll ask if her feet are pretty, giggle, smile and say you're wierd(you respond "I know what I like"). At this point you can even toss in "if you're really nice to me you might get one of my amazing foot massages". The point however shouldn't be just feet...it should be making a friend...getting laid or whatever. If you have sex with a girl, I assure you "getting" her feet won't be a prob. Hope that helps!
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'm in the right setting, like a party or something, I'll just grab them and start rubbing them. I've even licked some strangers' feet on occasion like that, but that's another story.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man i used to love college, they let it all hang out, lol. Enjoy it while it lasts. it aint nearly as good now at work.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: scrunchlover- Were the girls drunk? How did you get away with just doing it did other people see? Only way I think I could get away with that would be if I went to talk alone with the girl then we went off alone and had a good conversation then I could just give the massage to make for a good moment- hopefully she's into it.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once...she was a tad bit embarrassed or didn't know what do do with it, I couldn't tell which.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go this nice area to "study" and "read" every day. It's really comfortable, and quiet. Half the time, I look around to have a perve. There is some nice feet that just hang out. Today, this chick had her feet right next to me. They were a bit dirty too. I "accidentally" touched one of her soles. We both apologised to each other and she moved them [Cry] When I got a good look at her, I'd rate her a 5.5 out of 10. Her feet would be a 7.5.

There will be plenty of opportunities, I have to find them and take them.

For the record, I am not some deviant.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links