Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » QVC Birkenstock

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: QVC Birkenstock
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just waking up to find another Birkenstock program on QVC with beautiful Sally who always models the sandals...However, host Leah Williams has some of the sexiest feet ever but never changes sandals or models along with Sally. She's always talking about she needs a pedicure, but she stays with a fresh manicure. That made me wonder: 1)Does she not know when she'll be hosting a sandal show??? 2)Is she one of those females with perfect feet but hates hers??? 3)Or maybe she "knows"... What do you think???

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelova
Board Regular
Member # 24560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just woke up and i came across QVC and what a treat to see beautiful sally's feet
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure she knows well in advance when they're selling what items. Maybe she doesn't pay attention in the production meetings.
It's so hard to tell with those TV sales folks because they run their yap so much. At times they say stuff just to say it IMHO. She and Sally do both have nice feet!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlord79
Board Regular
Member # 7432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlord79   Email footlord79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Birkenstock show on QVC tonigt at 8. I am hoping for Lisa Robertson!!! Fingers crossed!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as sally's there, it's all good for me.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footlord79:
Another Birkenstock show on QVC tonigt at 8. I am hoping for Lisa Robertson!!! Fingers crossed!!

Yeah Sally & Lisa make a good energetic team when they couple them up; foot heaven!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps she knows that foot guys watch the Birkenstock segments, and doesn't show off her feet without the shoes on, for that reason.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caught part of this sale/segment last night! It was awesome!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links