Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I always get an instant boner when..........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I always get an instant boner when..........
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 47 yrs old, single at the moment, I've had a FF since the age of six no lie! I guess it was growing up in the late 60's with all my sexy teachers, mothers friends that wore nylons and pantyhose. When puberty hit I started enjoying beating off to all the hosiery models in the Sears catalog and oh yes I thought I was the only person on the planet at that time that had a FF, then I discovered the God Father of FF ole Elmer Batters. I always get an instant boner when I see an attractive young or mature business woman in nude or suntan hose wearing those sexy black patent leather heels, just wondering what they got cooking up in those heels, yummy succulent cramped toes ready to burst out OH YEAH!!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elmer Batters's work appeared frequently in Leg Show magazine and I always enjoyed it. He also did some books for the German art publisher Taschen, but that company's books are often lavishly expensive, and I don't know if his are still in print anyway.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Concerning Elmer Batters, I have those releases, really good stuff, wish I could find some of the videos of his photo shoots they used to sale in Leg Show, had one but lost it somewhere?
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
Concerning Elmer Batters, I have those releases, really good stuff, wish I could find some of the videos of his photo shoots they used to sale in Leg Show, had one but lost it somewhere?

I should contact the current editor, Jessica Michaels, about running some of the Batters material. As it is, the magazine reprints Roland Carré's b&w pics from the '60s, so why not old Elmer's stuff as well?
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm 47 yrs old, single at the moment, I've had a FF since the age of six no lie!
I thought I was the only person on the planet at that time that had a FF

dude, you're makin me feel like I am no longer the only one on the planet with a real foot fetish!! I think I love feet as much as you [Big Grin]

They drive me so wild like most people can't even understand!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Rock on foot brother!! And nowadays is certainly better than that sears catalog era as I remember that well myself, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm 47 yrs old, single at the moment, I've had a FF since the age of six no lie! I guess it was growing up in the late 60's with all my sexy teachers, mothers friends that wore nylons and pantyhose. When puberty hit I started enjoying beating off to all the hosiery models in the Sears catalog and oh yes I thought I was the only person on the planet at that time that had a FF, then I discovered the God Father of FF ole Elmer Batters. I always get an instant boner when I see an attractive young or mature business woman in nude or suntan hose wearing those sexy black patent leather heels, just wondering what they got cooking up in those heels, yummy succulent cramped toes ready to burst out OH YEAH!!

You mean buisness chicks like this, LOL

web page

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep....Thats like that [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

quote:
Originally posted by tb40ford:
Hi guys I checked Youtube for Elmer Betters and found a nice video with some nice vintage photos. Check it out.
Thanks to everyone on this great forum

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check that out.
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

OH YEAH SASHA, I've enjoyed beating off to your succulent sweet stinky soles and toes a number of times when I was a member, probably be back. THANKS!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links