Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelly feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smelly feet!
inluvwithfootsmell
Board Regular
Member # 2213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inluvwithfootsmell   Author's Homepage   Email inluvwithfootsmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all you foot sniffers out there, have you ever walked in to a store or business in the summer and the smell of feet hits you as soon as you walk in the door. I also wonder if teen girls kinda compete with each other on who can have the dirtiest nasty flip flops. It almost seem to be like a status symbol. I think the dirt holds the smell in a little more. It would be interesting to hear your opinions...
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelly feet too, but I can't say I've ever been into a public place like that and been overwhelmed by foot smell. Not even anyone's house even.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you can really smell female feet in sandals in public, there's too much air exposure. The best aroma is found when she wears shoes & socks, and then take em off. Then it gets good. [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no can't say i can relate to this story. but the few times i've walked into a place and could smell feet... were at folks homes where all their shoes camped out by the front door. you walk in and you smell used dirty shoes... not necessarily feet.

to me.. that is not cool.. gross at times.. but certainly not cool.

the scent i love.... you gotta catch it quickly before it disepates into the air.. ie.. when she takes off her pumps! not 5 minutes after the fact

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have not have that pleasure either but, i can just imagine what it would be to walk into a place and detect that sweet aroma, and when you look around, you see a couple gorgeous girls, who had just taken off their sockless feet out of their shoes for a breather; sweet it would be.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links