Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jobs revolving around feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jobs revolving around feet!
inluvwithfootsmell
Board Regular
Member # 2213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inluvwithfootsmell   Author's Homepage   Email inluvwithfootsmell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kinda jobs do you think would put you in contact with womans feet and their smells everyday? Woul you give up you job now and make less money to satisfy your urges? How would you hide your excitement and be able to do your job?
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess a shoe salesman? A podiatrist? I wouldn't want a job like that though, ugly dirty stinky feet make me want to throw up. I'm wayyy too picky for it to be more than just another job.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And beeing a shoe salesman would mean you'd also have to handle men's feet! [Cry]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I think of jobs I think like you have to deal with the whole population. Not just gorgeous woman feet, then watch you get the job and think there is nothing here that I was into. Like podiatrist, shoe salesman, and even massage, not everyone will be a gorgeous woman, and you may see some ugly stuff. Only job I could think of would be a photographer. You are in control and can tell the female how and where you want her feet posed.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Soldier
Board Regular
Member # 16789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Soldier   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Soldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always notice an Asian man giving women pedicures and rubbing lotion into their feet when I walk past those beauty parlors at the mall. That would be a perfect job for me. I would be the first one there and the last to leave. Another would be a yoga instructor. Some of them have access to the most shapely feet on the planet. Those are just a few more to throw in the pile.

--------------------
 -

Foot Soldier Plus: Quality candid feet clips from women of all races. http://www.clips4sale.com/2409

Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need feet to be fun for me, not synonymous with work. I consider myself a pretty hardcore foot fetishist, but to be willing to make less money just to work a job where you're around women's feet all day is a bit too much in my opinion.

Seriously, if you want to be around feet as much as possible, pick a profession where you'll make a lot of money. Use said money to dress well, have a nice home, and drive a hot car. Watch the majority of women throw themselves at you.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SamMalone
Board Regular
Member # 11750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SamMalone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work at a retail department store in the footware section (I didn't request it). It's men and women but I don't think of anything sexual until a hot girl walks in.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't the creepy shoe salesman in the womens department the ultimate foot fetish stereotype? [Big Grin]
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When was the last time you were in a shoe department that wasn't self service anyway? Pretty much everywhere you go to buy shoes these days you pick your own size, sit on the bench and try them on. The clerks just stand around looking bored, restocking and hanging around a register to punch a few buttons to finish a transaction.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is actually a job out there where people are paid to do smell testing on human odors to detect levels of foul stench.

i think it is with some research group. and I even think it got popularized on the internet at some point as one of the stinkiest jobs.

one of the duties of course involved smelling women's feet. maybe you can apply [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
Isn't the creepy shoe salesman in the womens department the ultimate foot fetish stereotype? [Big Grin]

A very good point.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wonder about this too. But like La Daemon said, the shoe section is different now. I don't htink a salesman has ever done anything other than get my size from the stockroom.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only good thing about being a shoe salesman would be that you actually have an excuse to be looking at their peds while they try on shoes...I suppose you could sneak a sniff but like Eliza and Le Daemon pointed out, they dont do much face-to-foot contact nowadays.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Spartanguy's Sexy Feet Only Foot Massage Parlor"

Think I'll hang out a shingle and start a business!! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
"Spartanguy's Sexy Feet Only Foot Massage Parlor"

Think I'll hang out a shingle and start a business!! [Thumbs Up]

LOL That's a great one! [Laugh]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links