Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which race has the Biggest feet ? Female Feet That is

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which race has the Biggest feet ? Female Feet That is
feetish81
Member # 24598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetish81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which race has the Biggest feet ? Asian, White, Black, Hispanic. From my experience Whites Have the largest feet. I would say the Average size for younger than 30 group is 9. Ive seen some huge feet on girls that r like 5'5"

2nd i would say blacks. Usually they have big feet but most of them tend to b full figured. But ive seen a black girl around 5'8 wit size 11 feet.

3rd i would say would b asian. most of u guys prolly disagree with me. But i live in a heavily korea populated area. Ive seen some big feet. one thing i noticed tall asian girls are the ones wit big feet unlike white girls ive seen some with size 10 feet but only like 5"5" in height.

Last i would say hispanic. lots of them tend to b really short so naturally they have small feet.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that countries or areas, not races in particular, that have a hot climate and the feet are in sandals most of the time get the biggest and most developed. Do not know why and maybe it is even unscientific, but the african and arabic and persian feet are big ....
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetish81:
Ive seen some huge feet on girls that r like 5'5"

I am 5'4" and I am a size 10
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:

I am 5'4" and I am a size 10

[Drool] size 10? [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audry
Board Regular
Member # 21759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 4'10" and I'm a size 7

--------------------
Come see me at http://www.feetexposure.com comming soon!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Audry:
I am 4'10" and I'm a size 7

4'10".......... [Woot] I think I'm in love!!! [Big Grin] [Wink] ....I get weak in the knees around petite girls.....especially those with nice feet!! [Drool] Nice avatar Audry!!!
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never thought of it before. But now that I do, yes, I haven't seen a black woman with small feet.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
I've never thought of it before. But now that I do, yes, I haven't seen a black woman with small feet.

Really? I've seen quite a few black girls/women with small feet. Maybe its the general sort of diversity one finds in southern California.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links