Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Drinking Champaign from a Lady's Shoe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drinking Champaign from a Lady's Shoe
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you guys ever actually done this? I haven't--yet! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have. I did it with my ex gf's high heel pump one time years ago. It was something I always wanted to do. She knew about my foot fetish so I told her about what I wanted to do and I did it. Unfortunately, she hadn't been wearing the shoes for too long. She had brought them along and modelled them a little for me before I decided to take them off and drink champagne out of one of them. She wasn't a girl who wore high heels too often. Although she didn't wear them too often and had only a few pairs, her feet weren't all busted up from wearing them too much so they looked absolutely great.

Come to think of it, that was the only time I ever did that. I think I'm due for doing it again!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollinon24s
Board Regular
Member # 8306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollinon24s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember years ago when i was about 10 or 11 seeing a comercial of just that. I man took a womans high heel shoe off her foot and poured wine or something and drank from her shoe. He spit it out and she asked if her feet tasted bad,but of corse he is mad because the wine is the wrong brand, does anybody remember it? I have tried to find it but i cant.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather the shoes be brand new....but yeah I think it'd be fun....or it could ruin a romantic evening by killing the interest that your girl had for you. I can see however playing a drinking game where one uses your girl's pump. Truth or dare anyone?
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not champagne but Beer! She laughed like crazy but she was also grossed out!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rollinon24s:
I remember years ago when i was about 10 or 11 seeing a comercial of just that. I man took a womans high heel shoe off her foot and poured wine or something and drank from her shoe. He spit it out and she asked if her feet tasted bad,but of corse he is mad because the wine is the wrong brand, does anybody remember it? I have tried to find it but i cant.

i actually remember that commercial, been forever since i've seen it though.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin Leach did this. He is the guy from lifestiles of the rich and famous. He also worked at a shoe store in Sacramento California in his younger days. I wonder if he has a thing for feet?

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That commercial you refer to was for Korbel. It ran in the early nineties as part of a "This isn't Korbel!" campaign. I remember it well. I had to work one New Year's Eve night, and my boss left me a bottle of it, joking that if he left me anything else, I'd shout "this isn't Korbel!" upon tasting it.. good stuff..
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links