Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Input on site name needed! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Input on site name needed!
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 2 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all!

Im working on a new site with only exotic models from iran etc and the name i had in mind was "Feet of Color". But now i heard that it doesnt sound so good. What do you think?

Is the name of the site derogatory in the USA?

Please help me on this one.

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's not that its derogatory or offensive, its just rather plain and vanilla, ironically. So your new site is gonna feature girls like Eva, Nesrin, Ann, and Amira? Nice. Bear in mind that exotic could also probably refer to a lot of Asian girls, who are probably not darker than most European girls. I'd also imagine that to the average northern European, girls from southern and eastern Europe would probably be considered exotic.

Anyway, here's some suggestions:
Exotic, Foreign, International, or Global Feet (probably taken, but worth a try)
Feet Around the World
International House of Peds (as in IHOP, the pancake restaurants here in America)
Foot Journey or Travels

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about;

'Eastern Feet'
'Feet of the East'
'Feet from the East'
'Persian Peds'

Just a few that come to mind.....

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like "Persian Peds"...had to think of that one, too.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...well, I kinda' understand that the Garden of Eden was in Iraq, so you could say that Paradise on Earth was in the Middle East...

Since these ladies are from the Middle East, maybe you could play on the concept of them being representations of blissful Paradise, so these names come to mind:

Go East to Eden
Ladies of Paradise
Ladies of Eden
Ethereal Exotics
Paradise on Earth
Daughters of Eve (has a sort of a C.S. Lewis ring to it)
Daughters of Eden

Hope this helps...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your advice.. helps a lot.. i have some regged names already.. but i guess that www.feetofcolor.com is out of the quetsion?

arabicgirlfeet.com
exoticgirlfeet.com
feetofcolor.com
feetofpersia.com
persiangirlfeet.com
feetofthemiddleeast.com
foot-archives.com
foot-fantasy.com

but im not sure...some girls are from brazil and central/south america as well...

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the exoticgirlfeet.com best of your regged urls
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes,, i like that as well,, but my english isnt the best. if i use www.exoticgirlfeet.com im afraid people will think its about girls under 18.. im not sure how to use the word "girl" correct. Hope you understand what i meen.

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamdaman:
im afraid people will think its about girls under 18.. im not sure how to use the word "girl" correct. Hope you understand what i meen.

Don't worry Bro...I know what you mean, and you don't have a thing to be worried about.

You're using the word "girl" in one of its proper contexts! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming up with a good name takes time and effort. I know it's a frustrating process.

...and then, when you think you have the right name, you find out by a simple Internet search that someone beat you to it.

Feet of Paradise sounds like a good name. It has a fantasy, as well as exotic feel to it. It plays on a bird found in South America and the Caribbean know as a Bird of Paradise.

I can definitely tell you that it's a good thing you are reconsidering the name "Feet of Color" for your website starring Eva, Nesrin and, my favourite, Yamit.

[ August 04, 2007, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: luvwomensfeet ]

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about solesdeep.com as in "balls deep"! [Tongue]
But seriously though, gazapeds.com as in "Gaza Strip"...or is that in Iraq? Or an obvious choice would be iranianfeet.com! Good luck with your site and picking a name!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
But seriously though, gazapeds.com as in "Gaza Strip"...or is that in Iraq?

The Gaza Strip is between Palestine and Israel, and the ownership of that stretch of land has been a major source of conflict between the two. Not trying to sound like a know-it-all or anything, just saying. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Lou,apparently my geography needs some refreshing! So gazafeet.com is outta the running I suppose! [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Thanks again for all replies,, its not easy to choose the best name [Cry]

I have regged another name today.. exoticfootmodels.com and then i have the one mentioned alreday,, exoticgirlfeet.com.

What do you think of www.exoticfootmodels.com? is it better that www.exoticgirlfeet.com?

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that gazapeds was freakin hilarious man!! [Laugh] and all the rocks and bottles they keep throwing at each other over there, the theme can be like get your feet and conflict all in one source [Laugh]

but seriously, the persianpeds did sound very catchy and it still sticks to the point where I can't get it out of my mind.

especially when I am searching the net for persian feet persay [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links