Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Massaging Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Massaging Feet
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:
Originally posted by footntoesmassager:
Also, the key is to make her feel confident in you. If she says something like, "My feet are gross," say, "No, you're feet are cute! Like (insert something about her feet you like here)." (Don't get too crazy, though...)

That right there is some of the best advice I've heard to get access to a girl's feet who's not exactly enthusiastic about her feet, or just feet in general. It really works if you don't let on too much and don't come on too strong.
Yeah, I do agree that, in those situations, you can not come on too strong. If you do, it will definitely freak out the girl in question and then she'll suspect something's "wrong" with you for being overly enthusiastic about wanting to massage her feet.

I don't necessarily agree about trying to give a girl a compliment about her feet when she says they are "gross". That's what she may really think about her feet and it can be very difficult to sway her own prefabricated opinion. Giving her a compliment on her feet may also come off as a little "creepy" to some women. What I find more effective when a woman turns down a foot massage is to say something like, "Oh well, that's too bad. I guess it's your loss". More often than not, it will make her think that she is missing out on something. Her saying that her feet are "gross" may be just a nice way for her to tell you "I'm not comfortable with you touching my feet at the moment". Some women have issues with having their feet, or body, touched by someone, especially if the woman doesn't know you all too well. By saying it's her loss, you're issuing a challenge because it shows her you have confidence in your ability to give a good foot massage. That alone may get her interested enough in finding out just how good you are at giving a foot massage.

Another strategy is to actually agree with what she says about her feet being "gross" and do it in an indirect way that's funny but that knocks her down off her pedestal so to speak. When she says, "No, my feet are gross", follow it up by saying, "Ummmm,... well,... I wasn't going to say anything, but, since you said it..." and just kind of leave it hanging. It leaves her thinking that you were just trying to be nice and that you were offering her a foot massage because you felt sorry for her because of her "inferior looking" feet. It's amazing sometimes how suddenly "personal" a woman will take that little jab, as if her ego has just been attacked! Sometimes after a comment like that, a woman will do a 180 degree turn from what she said just a minute ago about her feet being "gross" and, all of a sudden, her feet "aren't that bad" and she'll want you to really look at them!

All of what was said before about giving a girl a foot massage is true. You'll want to be firm with your touch and not tickle. I think it's also important to have the right mindset when it comes to giving her the foot massage. Although I have a foot fetish, I always approach giving any woman a foot massage from the standpoint of making sure that she completely enjoys it, and not from the standpoint of me getting some thrill over giving her the foot massage because I like women's feet. I always have in my mind that I'm going to give a woman the greatest foot massage she has ever had. Carrying this mindset into the foot massage gets you more in tune to what she may like, the amount of pressure you're using, her reactions, etc.. When your mind is at that point, you'll know what feels good to her as you massage her feet and it's more natural. You won't be hesitant with your massaging and you won't be worrying about being "found out" that you have a foot fetish by her because you'll be concentrating on pleasing her. As an added perk, having this mindset allows for many happy women who won't hesitate to offer their feet to you when you're around them again because they'll find your foot massages so enjoyable.

I guess my point is that a foot massage can be as much mental as it is physical - right from getting her feet into your lap in the first place on through the foot massage itself. It all has to do with how comfortable a woman feels when she is around you and how confident you are with your ability to give a foot massage. If the situation feels natural and you don't come off as weird or creepy with your approach, the more likely you'll be able to give a woman a very enjoyable foot massage.

Sounds like manipulation to me. No thanks.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by femsolelover:
Sounds like manipulation to me. No thanks.

Bro, that's how you play the game, and it isn't just with massaging a woman's feet either. Girls, for the most part, tend to like to be teased mildly and indirectly. Anyway, just go with the flow and see what works for you, but what Fate was sayin' actually holds a lot of water.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manipulation? That's some piece of good advice!

I also beleive that you should concentrate more in the atmosphere of the situation than the massage itself.
the majority of men give bad foot massages , simply because they don't really like feet.
If you do, chances are that you will be a natural.. I've never read anything about foot massages and I've been told I'm really good.
So, you should focus on making the girl feel comfortable and the situation being natural..
Also, you should try to take some adavantage in cases when she says things such as " I feel very tired " or " My feet are killing me in these shoes"

Finally, make sure your hands feel good, beleive me , if your hands are really cold , the girl will not agree to have her feet massaged

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are all excellent tips on techniques for giving a great foot massage. One other technique I've picked up is, with her soles facing you, start kneading your thumbs from the heel all the way up to the toe starting with the pinky toe, then repeat for each toe.

And, yes, as previously posted, gently grabbing each toe and pulling on it while moving in a circular motion is also a favorite.

Another good method is to basically “sandwich” her foot between your hands (one hand on top, the other on her sole) and just move whichever hand is on her sole around in a circular motion. That’s usually good for a warm up.

I learned these methods from a nurse I used to shack up with. She worked in the ER for 12 hours, on her feet most of the time. When she came home, her shoes were off and her feet were in my lap within minutes. She had no problem telling me how she wanted it done! Since she had sexy, high arched and incredibly veiny feet this usually resulted in her getting plowed every single time after her foot massage! Quite the win-win for both of us!

I also used these techniques on a lady I used to work with at a work-related party one night. Right in the middle of massaging her, she let out a small, fairly loud moan and then confessed to all of us that she just had a bit of an orgasm from it!! Yes, I had quite the reputation after that! All the women at work suddenly wanted foot massages from me! Thankfully most of them had pretty feet. [Mmm]

Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go man! [Smile]
Sadly , I had to learn how to apply more pressure the hard way...the first time I gave a girl a foot massage I blew it because she was very ticklish. Nevertheless I have improved my technique and some girls ask me regularly for a foot massage

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, girls who say they're ticklish never seem to be whenever I massage them. I must be that damn good.... [Cool]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links