Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » when??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: when??
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm so anxious to finally experience the sensations of worshipping a woman's feet it's not even funny [Cry] i see so many beautiful feet while i'm working, and even while i'm out doing errands and things, and all i can think about is how nice it would be to be sucking on these womens' toes and smelling their feet, yet thinking i won't have the chance. i would love to get a girlfriend finally, and be able to experience and try out the things i've only read about and fantasized about ya know? there's a lot of lucky guys on this forum, and i definitely enjoy hearing your experiences and wisdom on the matter. i know my time will come, but believe me right now it sucks being a virgin both in the foot sense and in general [Confused] [Blush]

sorry i'm just in a kind of depressed mood right now, and just felt like ranting so sorry about this guys.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey no need to apologize...we ALL were where you are right now once. I think we all can relate to how you feel. you seem to have the right attitude that it WILL happen for you some day. just be patient and true to yourself about what you want and don't be afraid to tell the girl you are interested in or are with when the time comes.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
hey no need to apologize...we ALL were where you are right now once. I think we all can relate to how you feel. you seem to have the right attitude that it WILL happen for you some day. just be patient and true to yourself about what you want and don't be afraid to tell the girl you are interested in or are with when the time comes.

thanks bro, i appreciate it [Cheers] currently i'm as single as they come, and that's something i'm really trying to change. but i never have the balls to ask a girl out, and that's one of my biggest problems (along w/ a low self-esteem). not to mention it seems everytime i'm interested in a girl, she's already taken [Mad]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if this helps you...and i'm sure you have heard this before...but... all it takes to get over the fear of rejection is to understand the real outcome of the situation. she's either gonna say yes or no. if she says yes, then good for you...if she says no then oh well...she said no move on. if she says no and then goes on to make you feel embarassed for asking then she is just a bitch and you wouldn't want her anyways. more simply put...by asking a girl out...you have lamost nothing to lose, but potentially a whole lot to gain. next time you feel like you want to ask a girl out...just do it...what really do you have to lose?
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
well if this helps you...and i'm sure you have heard this before...but... all it takes to get over the fear of rejection is to understand the real outcome of the situation. she's either gonna say yes or no. if she says yes, then good for you...if she says no then oh well...she said no move on. if she says no and then goes on to make you feel embarassed for asking then she is just a bitch and you wouldn't want her anyways. more simply put...by asking a girl out...you have lamost nothing to lose, but potentially a whole lot to gain. next time you feel like you want to ask a girl out...just do it...what really do you have to lose?

nothing, really. i remember a quote in a movie where a guy said "if you had asked her, you had a 50/50 chance but since you didn't you had no chance" or something to that effect. i just need to grow a pair and just ask [Laugh]
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RJ82,
I am the same as you, just dont have a pair when it comes to asking women out. I have had the chance to massage and worship feet though. Some have been friends others have been at strip clubs. I to wish I had a woman to be able to soley worship her feet. One day I will get one.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

only been to a strip club once, and there was one woman who seemed to hang around me a lot that night. while waiting for the end of a song so we could start a private dance, she took her shoes off and i got to hold her foot for a second. mainly because she said she had "monkey feet", but she had a longer 2nd toe which i LOVE, and i would've gladly massaged/licked/kissed them but people could see and i didn't want that [Cry]
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toelicker91:
RJ82,
I am the same as you, just dont have a pair when it comes to asking women out. I have had the chance to massage and worship feet though. Some have been friends others have been at strip clubs. I to wish I had a woman to be able to soley worship her feet. One day I will get one.

If you want to learn how to attract women:
www.fastseduction.com go there and click on "you are new" right below home on the left link bare. Read up and be OPEN MINDED. After taking these things to heart and getting out there and meeting women and understanding that they are after all "just girl" you'll get the girl and guess what.....every one of them has a pair of feet!
presented with this info some will:
1)ignore it. "this site is ridiculous" "mother taught me how to be a nice guy and put women on a pedastal and my sex life will contunue to be a martyr to that cause""one day i'll find a girl that'll like me for me". Theres nothing wrong with this mentallity. Sadly these are the guys buying dinners for women while another guy hooks up with her after the kiss goodnight. Which guy would you rather be?
2)some will read it and use it and gain moderate sucess with women. Then settle down, forget what you learned and lose your girl because of it.
3) some will become masters at knowing how to attract women. He might even get into a relationship but the master knows what a woman wants and needs and therefore has a doting wife girlfriend always.

this site and others like it changed how I dealt with women. Now we have more fun and getting "feet" is nolonger a huge obstacle, or an embarassing part of me.
*whew*
A bit long winded. Tell me what you think
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my advice, a bit girly perhaps but find a girl you feel attracted to but also quite comfortable with and not threatened by.

when i was much younger it was always uncool to go out with the geeky girls but i bet some of them were the dirtiest! i now regret being so ignorant.

when i met my current girlfriend we were both quite the shy and not so ultra confident characters, i was 19 she was 18 and in our own way we've developed a comfortable relationship and built up a good sex life.

but to start with i was like you, very frigtened.
but be brave my friend, you will get there, nothing is impossible. if you want it you can get it!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

thanks for all the advice guys [Cheers]

btw, any of the ladies want to chime in w/ any kind of advice? [Big Grin]

Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I would say a strip club would b the best start because a lot of the ladies love foot rubs after work and are very open (open to money of course!!!)But I also hate being in foot heaven and cant do anything...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about http://www.footworshippalace.com [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by solelvr2007:
But I also hate being in foot heaven and cant do anything...

oh i know what you mean man, there's times i've been in a situation where there's countless pairs of gorgeous feet around me and not a damn thing i can do about it [Cry] only thing to do is look, and fantasize....and then later [Jerkoff] [Laugh]
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not, but I'm in a very similar situation. Well, I had a few boyfriends in the past, happy relationship, etc, but all I want now is to find a nice girl with lovely feet. And... Also a man, who would appreciate and adore my feet. I know I can't have both at the same time, but at even one would be so great... I can't handle all those dreams about feet, feet, feet, it just drives me mad!

So just know that you're not alone...
You're a nice guy with a great personality, there definitely is a girl who's waiting for you [Wink]
Have you ever tried internet dating? I've tried and it's quite fun. At least you can make new friends, and who knows, maybe a pair of nice feet will find you [Kiss]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
Believe it or not, but I'm in a very similar situation. Well, I had a few boyfriends in the past, happy relationship, etc, but all I want now is to find a nice girl with lovely feet. And... Also a man, who would appreciate and adore my feet. I know I can't have both at the same time, but at even one would be so great... I can't handle all those dreams about feet, feet, feet, it just drives me mad!

So just know that you're not alone...
You're a nice guy with a great personality, there definitely is a girl who's waiting for you [Wink]
Have you ever tried internet dating? I've tried and it's quite fun. At least you can make new friends, and who knows, maybe a pair of nice feet will find you [Kiss]

of course you can have both at the same time, just a matter of them agreeing to it [Wink] though i get your meaning. i actually used to talk to a girl from Ohio all the time on yahoo messenger, but in the end things ended kinda badly and i haven't heard from her in forever. right now i have no messengers at all, so that puts a damper on that.

and thanks for the compliments Camille, i really appreciate it [Blush] [Kiss] you're as sweet as you are beautiful my dear, don't ever change.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links