Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a question on socks....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a question on socks....
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in your experience would you say that a woman's feet were sweatier/smellier when she wore white socks or colored (red, blue, black, etc.)? don't know why but i got to thinking about this earlier today, and i see women walking around w/ red or blue socks on and i can't help but wonder if their feet would be smellier since they're wearing colored socks. i mean you'd think since colored material tends to trap heat more it'd make feet hotter/smellier. thoughts?
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typically, for me at least, it depends on the material. But my feet really sweat more when I am not wearing socks at all in my shoes. Bare feet in canvas shoes. You want smelly? That is the way to go. My feet smell so strong after wearing canvas shoes that I can smell them without even getting close to my feet.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't noticed a difference with my wife, however an old girlfriend of mine definitely had a stronger (better) scent when she wore black or dark blue socks.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf wears ankle socks, really thin socks and by lord they hold the smell! I wasn't expecting it to be so good but she draped one over my face and said i was to sniff for ten minutes!

Awesome!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love socks!

and yes, i would have thought the darker colours radiated alot more heat as a pose to white. But still, you cant beat seeing toe stains on the soles of white socks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black nylon trouser socks in leather shoes after a long day of work. However, I agree with Toe Sucker II about the toe stains. Turns me just thinking about em.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks bidit, [Smile] yeh same! lol

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't know this from experience, but I know that whatever would be the best environment for bacteria to grow.

The smell from feet actually come from bacteria on the skin, so, find a way to increase that bacteria as quickly as possible, and there ya have it.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

it sounds bad, but it smells like heaven! i love the scent so bad. But it can only come from the foot itself, it cannot linger, else it smells gross if you dont know where its coming from.

--------------------

Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completley agree with bidit and TSII, love thin/nylon socks, as long as you can see the toes!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links