Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm fixing to beat of for Martha Stewart's Bare Feet!!! My FF Philosphy.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm fixing to beat of for Martha Stewart's Bare Feet!!! My FF Philosphy.
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY!! Kudos to GH magazine, two back to back issues, one with Michelle P. Soles and Toes and now Martha Stewart's Bare Feet!!! Not that I think MS is gorgeous or any thing, but finally getting to see the said's feet which is a rarity, on the same line as Hillary Clinton's, which I consider them both a kinda of Bitchy Dom Diva type. Hopefully HC will pop of soon in a photo spread for my Meat Beat Dreams. Like I said on here before, have had a FF since the age of 6(Now 47), I think by seeing over the past few years, FF is slowly slipping into the main stream, meaning it seems I'm been seeing alot of Female Celebs, models showing off their feet in the mags. We know we won't see them bare all, but they seem to be trying to be a bit naughty and play up the FF scene we all love! I'm sure they have lurker for them seeing all of our FF forums. I think my FF, as I came of age in puberty, being able to act out my love of Female feet, was feet are so much more accessible to see, liked in the early days of the Sears and Roebuck catalog models in hose and such. Well, I'm fixing to BEAT OFF for Martha's Stewart's Bare Feet!!!!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better you than me my man. I wouldnt want some late 50's or early 60's ladies feet anywhere near me. I will stick with the young fresh feet.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't get me wrong, I love them young and fresh also, but you have to take in a count, like I said I've had a FF since the age of 6(1966), so you could say I Have a "Flamming Feamle Foot Fetish", Love'm ALL, if they are all half way attractive, but my point here is the rarity, if you are a true Foot Fetish you will learn to appreciate what I'm trying to get across.
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, there are hot feet on women in their 50's and 60's. I've seen 'em!. There is something very sexy about sucking the toes of a woman twice your age. I agree the majority of em won't have the looks or the feet, but there are gems out there. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you get older the old "WINDOW OF FOOT PERVERSION" widens. When I was 18 a woman of 30+ would be considered way too old for me. Now that I'm pushing the big "four oh" in another year I can look past age. However, young women 20 and under, start looking like kids to me. No offense to the younger members here. You'll be in my shoes in a short amount of time too! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Rock On LeDaemon, you get it man!
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I have to say is "when your ready, theback40foot.com is waiting ....... These ladys are truly sexy!

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links