Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how many times do u masterbate on feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how many times do u masterbate on feet
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many times do u masterbate on feet. what i mean is how many times a day, a week, a month etc. it came to the point for me the last month that i do it like 5-6 times a week. then if u include my gf then it would be 7-8 times a week.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, you cummed on other girls feet other than your girlfriend?
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oliver2788
Major Player
Member # 22943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oliver2788   Email oliver2788   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no only pics.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oliver2788:
no only pics.

that's awesome man! it reminds of that site: www.cumonstuff.com

i have not cum on pics or anything but i do cum alot to the thought of girls' feet in my mind [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, well I would say on average i load Kim's toes once or twice a week.. However we are very active in the sex area and her feet are always involved in some manner like smelling licking or sucking.. But mainly I deposit inside the bank..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How are you not having babies popping out? [Tongue]
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pedicurer
Board Regular
Member # 2060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pedicurer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5-6 times a week myself, and occasionally with the gal (as in not sex)
Posts: 49 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two to three times a week. I prefer new pics to find rather than finding old stuff.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL, since my wife and i don't trust pills, and i don't really like to use condoms, i always, and i do mean always, fuck her until she comes, of course i kiss and worship her feet while we do it, then i go to her feet, and masturbate while kissing, smelling and looking at her them. if any of you wonder," how about a footjob or a blowjob", well i can't come having either, just can't, i think it is a case of "sensitive cock" or something. So to answer the question, about two or three times per week, which the amount of times we have sex per week.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

lol, question being, how do you have sex with her wihout a pill, and without a condom and don't make her pregnant?
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pulling out just before shooting as always worked for me, and i do mean always.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, that would be a difficult thing to quantify, as I do it so often. I do it every chance I get. I would say at least once or twice a day, though.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3,4 times a week but it definitely varies. Usually its during sex, say doggystyle I like to pull out and shoot it on her soles, but sometimes Ill need it and she'll basically offer her tootsies up to me.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The pulling out just before shooting as always worked for me, and i do mean always.
[Confused]
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links