Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Story
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 123456123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A story my GF made for me over MSN [Smile]

I just walk in the front door from getting bk from my run..and your sitting down in my family room..you get up and come over to where i am..and hug me and you give me a kiss..i try to get away b/c i did just work out and I'm all hot..you'd pull me in closer..and wrap your arms around my waist...i give u a kiss and then i can feel u moving..u pulling me to where u want me to go..kissing me..pulling me

you pull me into a bedroom and lay me on the bed..i sit up and i sit there..with you knelt in front of me..i ask you what you were doing and you don't answer me..you grab my right foot and begin to take he shoe off..you get it off and then u do the same to the other..u start rubbing my feet..massaging them..stroking them..and you would begin to take the socks off..they slip off easily..

exposing my bare feet..toes painted..feet soft and smooth..i think this would be the point where u would bring them up to your face..and inhale the scent of my toes..and feet...and my feet would be all yours now..you would be free to do w/e u wanted to do..licking..sucking..smelling..kissing..rubbing..anything you would want to do you would be able to do it..and as u found this out u would smile..

you would first start to rub my feet...all over..i would hand u my lotion..and then grab your hand...i would put a little lotion in your hand..and u would start to rub it in all over my feet..all over the tops..and around the heel..and massaging it into the arches..and over each one of my tiny toes..around them..in between them..

you rubbing the lotion in my feet..makes everything softer..and smoother..my feet would smell amazing..and u would jut put them on your face..i would rub them over the sides of your face..and over your nose..and across your lips..it would be up to u whether u would grab my foot and suck on my edible lotion covered toes

you would grab them and suck on each little toe..slowly and softly..making me shiver..tickling them while doing this..you still rubbing them..u would..climb on top of the bed..and lay next to me..we would kiss and i would rub my hands up and down your bk..i get up..and you look confused..i start with your zip ..and u lay bk..i get them off and get u out..i grab it and start stroking it.

making u hard..somehow i would get to the point where i can run my toes..and feet up and down your chest..and then coming bk down all the way until i get to your dick..i wiggle my toes first and thoughts of what's gonna happen are going through your head left and right..wrapping my feet around your dick now i start to pump it..the blood rushing as you start to moan a tiny bit..i move my feet up and down faster and faster

as I'm moving my feet up and down around your dick i feel your body shutter..and u moan a little louder..i go as fast as i can now and u cum..moaning loudly..now turning me on..you came on my feet..which i told u to do..which then you would grab my ankles or ankle..and slowly put your tongue on my cum covered feet..licking it off..until it was mostly clean..

Tell me what you guys think [Smile]

Posts: 72 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 123456123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please Pst your opinions [Smile]
Posts: 72 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hard4heels
Board Regular
Member # 9494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hard4heels   Email hard4heels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow loved the story. to bad there isn't many stories here, but i truly do love to read them especially your story was very easy to visualize only thing missing is a pic. later
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

Thanks if we get enough nice comments i might be able to get another story or tow from her [Smile]
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

Bump
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic story! Seems like you have an awesome girlfriend! thanks for sharing :-)
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loyal Member
Member # 5344

BUMP

Please Comment

Miss.Tickles
Major Player
Member # 24154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss.Tickles   Author's Homepage   Email Miss.Tickles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got to the part about adding the lotion... YOU GOTTA SUCK THOSE TOES CLEEEEAANN until you put on the lotion and receive a footjob! [Tongue]
Posts: 159 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links