Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who Here Does NOT Like Foot Jobs? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who Here Does NOT Like Foot Jobs?
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'm gonna admit it--I could never get off from a footjob. Its just too awkward--either that or I've yet to get a really good one. I came close once, but it just takes too long. Feet can't control yer dick as easily as a hand or mouth can.

So I don't really like 'em. When I fantasize about a foot, when I see the countless flip flopped feet on the subway every morning, I just want to take them, lick them, stroke them, tickle them, lick them again....

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You probably just haven't got a good one yet. It takes a little practice for your girl to get to a point where she can manipulate your tallywacker with her toes as comfortably as using her hands. My very first footjob was done after as a bit of "coitus interruptus" so I was ready to blow immediately when her toes made contact.

Maybe using baby oil on her her soles for lube would make it work better for you. I can take it dry or wet personally. I usually get 2 or 3 a week so I really like them!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You def need to keep at it...try different positions, try holding her feet and moving them as your own pace. A great footjob is an amazing experience and I hope you get it to work out.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I like footjobs, but I have never cum from one. Then again, I like blow jobs, but I have never cum from one.

When I was in the Navy and stationed in Bremerton, Wa, I dated one girl, Nikea, in Port Orchard, WA., who was really cool. She was American Indian. She had hyrogliphic tattoos and pierced nipples and she had a sweet/dominant streak. She was into bondage and always asked if she could tie me up.

She worked in an adult cinema. SHe kept her toes painted blood red and her soles as soft and tender as a baby's. (litterally)

Anyhow, every time I went to her house she would have me kiss and lick her soles then suck her toes and massage her feet. Then she would rub my cock with her feet.

SHe rubbed my cock for what seemed like an eternity one night. Slow and steady. SHe almost made me cum many times, but she kept stoppiing right before I would cum. Not because her feet were tired, but to tease me. She COULD HAVE made me cum, but she didn't.

Instead she told me to get on my knees in front of her and look into her eyes as she watched me jack-off for her.

So, I know it is possible for me to cum from a foot job, if a woman does it just the right way.

But, I agree it takes a long time. But, if a woman makes herself comfortable and does it in a way that is not too tiring for her feet, she can do it for a long time.

Then again, Nikea, was probably well skilled at footjobs before she even met me.

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't like looking at foot job pics or videos. I've never actually had a foot job, but I've had feet in the general area and my piece played with through my pants, and I'll tell you what, that shit feels good.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it yakes practice...but oddly enough most of the women who gave me foot jobs get it quite quickly. The big thing for me is to tell them not to be too rough lol. Using lotion helps alot and feels much better! Usually when i get a foot job I make sure I make my girl orgasm fisrt, that way I can sit back and enjoy the show without worrying that she's not getting anything out of it.
On a side note:
The last serious girlfriend I had really liked it when I took control of her feet and "f^cked them". Doing it that way allows you to control whats going on.
Good luck
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bloody love footjobs, especially now my lady can do em good!

but also love venturing into some other foot worship activities. even recently starting to love the smell!

so much to do with feet!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
You probably just haven't got a good one yet. It takes a little practice for your girl to get to a point where she can manipulate your tallywacker with her toes as comfortably as using her hands. My very first footjob was done after as a bit of "coitus interruptus" so I was ready to blow immediately when her toes made contact.

Maybe using baby oil on her her soles for lube would make it work better for you. I can take it dry or wet personally. I usually get 2 or 3 a week so I really like them!

Feet and toes CAN manipulate a guys manhood a hell of a lot better and in way more creative of ways than A hand. Remember that, most hand jobs are ONE Handed, it takes about 0 skill to jerk a guy off with something that can be wrapped around a cylindrical object... Hands are made for that. It takes practice as ladaemon put it best. And a bit of patience. Oh and the baby oil/lube idea usually works when things dont work so well right off the bat. But i can take em dry as well so long as they are smooth. But my girl prefers lube for some reason, and i dont complain cause we use some flavored stuff for massaging before hand. She gets me to cum everytime.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I find they are a little too rough on my member, but I have cummed before. I find the best way for me is if she lies on her stomache an puts her feet up an I kinda pull them together and fuck them from behind cause I'm in control.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd not say i don't like them, i just prefer and love way more than anything else, to have my wife's feet in my face. kissing, smelling and looking at her feet are my thing.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
i'd not say i don't like them, i just prefer and love way more than anything else, to have my wife's feet in my face. kissing, smelling and looking at her feet are my thing.

Ditto kiddo [Wink]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's with the too rough talk? Your cocks must be so sensitive, lol. Never jacked off for hours? (without cream/lotion, I never use those)
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was like 3 years old the first time I wanted to put my winkie on a pretty foot.

Feels great if done right.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi DancingFool,

Well I think I agree with the other posters... You probably just haven't found the right girl with the right talented toes - just yet. To be honest with you, Chaos didn't like footjobs at first... now it is the faster way to make him blow his load. :-) Footjobs can be kind'a awkward - especially if the girl isn't familiar with footplay. But with a little practice and maybe some lube... They are amazing!

I love to give Hubby footjobs, but I have to say that they aren't just for Chaos... they are for me too. The way his shaft and mushroom head rubs and hits the various sensitive spots on my feet -- drives me crazy! So it is something we get off on together. I'm sure you'll have a hot footjob one day that will change your mind. I hope that you'll get one soon. My Genie wish for you. *smiles* Bye for now.

Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really prefer footjobs as part of the foreplay....i love stroking soft wrinkled soles with my hard cock, and rubbing the head of my cock on her painted toes, but sex is best inside the pussy...no doubt about it for me. Beautiful feet and toes get and keep me aroused, but stroking deeply in her warm juices is where it all ends.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links