Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Elvis was into Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Elvis was into Feet
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember reading somewhere years ago Elvis was into Feet. Any time his cronies would bring a groupie or model to see or be with him one of the first things he would check out, would see if they had attractive FEET! I can just imagine all the Feet he got! [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard this rumor also, but have yet to see any conclusive evidence to match it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't someone have a thread going that had an actual quote from a book about Elvis regarding this?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dog28
Board Regular
Member # 18404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dog28   Email dog28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
elvis has left the building....

--------------------
Dog Foverer

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a side note, thirty years ago yesterday...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinmatte
Loyal Member
Member # 319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinmatte   Email martinmatte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found these on various websites:

Kitty Jones. A friend of Elvis's since 1954 -- when she saw him perform on the show, Louisiana Hayride -- she went on to play a pivotal role in his private life in Hollywood. It was Kitty who arranged Elvis's ''dates,'' when he was living in Bel-Air in the Sixties. Potential dates had to have good feet. The reason: Elvis had a foot fetish.

--------------------
Don't look now, but something died on your head.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You aint nothin' but a hound dog!" [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Martinmatte good research, now I remember reading that. I guess he was into "Lawdy Miss Clawdy". Rock On'
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinmatte
Loyal Member
Member # 319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinmatte   Email martinmatte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you can help me out here Nylon, I keep hitting on the kissing cousins movie as foot fetish seems to be a keyword for it.I've seen this on imdb.com as well as amazon...What's the scoop on this?

--------------------

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Thanks for the tip, I will have to check that out, Sometimes I will check out his old movies when they are on the classic station. You can tell he was into Feet, because most of the movies are where the Babes are barefoot, he probably had that silently written in his movie contracts that at some point the actress would bare their feet!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

To the die-hard Elvis fans out there, are there any of his movies where he does any foot massaging, playing around with feet, or any kind of foot-related activity?

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by martinmatte:
Maybe you can help me out here Nylon, I keep hitting on the kissing cousins movie as foot fetish seems to be a keyword for it.I've seen this on imdb.com as well as amazon...What's the scoop on this?

In it' Elvis sings a ditty called "Barefoot Ballad"--and about a dozen girls dance with their shoes off! (Elivs keeps his on, thank God! [Smile] )

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinmatte
Loyal Member
Member # 319

Dougiezerts you're the man!Thank you sir!

--------------------

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Thanks, buddy! There are barefoot guys in that seen, but the girls predominate.

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dog28:
elvis has left the building....

Not true...saw him in a bar in Key West last week. [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links