Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why do some guys still deny their fetish to fellow fetishists (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why do some guys still deny their fetish to fellow fetishists
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went out to a bar for my b'day the other nite with some friends and one of them brought my friends x boyfriend who according to my friend had a foot fetish and would ask her for footjobs.so being I like to talk to others of our kind I tried breaking the ice with him that we should all go to paddles for some spankings,s&m and some foot worship.so two mins later I turnt to him and said fuck it,lets all go to fwp(all my friends know my fetish),and worship feet and get footjobs there.he then tells me ''id rather go to paddles''with an earatated look on his face..so I'm jus wondering why do u think he completely steered from the whole topic and have any of u guys ever delt with meeting a closet footguy
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
plainly that some people are embarrassed by their fetish because they fear other ppl will think they/it is gross in some way or another.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea but if the guy knows that's what I'm into(i pretty much stated that's what I wanted)why hide from it nah mean?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah guess he's a puss. dunno.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe hes ashamed..or not ashamed but embarassed about it still. Just like how for example, a guy is "in the closet" and u make some kind of gay comment the guy freaks and like, over does it to show hes not gay. Do you get what im saying? You may just have caught him off guard, and he might have thought that since u were w/ and ex that maybe you were making fun of him. Just my thoughts.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is quite odd that he's in denial to fellow fetishists but I can certainly understand to some degree the reason why he feels the need to be in denial in the 1st place and that is the potential consequences in his regular life.

on some level, most everyone is in denial to at least some small degree about their foot fetish.

just imagine if any of your parents confronted you and said they received an anonymous email saying that you masterbated to some really weird things that involved feet.

how honest would you then be about your fetish?

on some level, I think there is a lot of hiding that goes on in our crevices. the guy who is talked about in the 1st post is someone who is merely in further denial than most of us.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

it could be it cought him off guard and he's not use to speaking to somone who is open about it,but you think he would being he had quite a few drinks.I woulda loved tohave gone to that dungeon jus to what his behavior woulda been like hehe
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people fear ridicule and avoid it at all costs.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've denied it to a fellow fetishist for four years. I'm part of what this post is all about. I've become slightly more open about it since revealing it to him following joining this forum.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know any other foot guys, at least ones that are open about it..but most of my friends know about my fetish, and they're all cool about it (wouldn't want friends who were so close-minded.) he may have just been embarrassed because even though you also have a foot fetish, was everyone involved in the convo a foot-person?
was this guys ex at the bar as well? there could be some bitterness or something involving that...it's hard to know whats going through this dudes head.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russ, from what I've noticed, the more you interact with others at Wu's, the easier it becomes to tell people about it!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have no gonads.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

quote:
Originally posted by russ:
I don't know any other foot guys, at least ones that are open about it..but most of my friends know about my fetish, and they're all cool about it (wouldn't want friends who were so close-minded.) he may have just been embarrassed because even though you also have a foot fetish, was everyone involved in the convo a foot-person?
was this guys ex at the bar as well? there could be some bitterness or something involving that...it's hard to know whats going through this dudes head.

nah his ex wasn't there,but I know if she was she prob woulda chimed in...when I did bring up fwp it was jus my gf and her friend and him...
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a friend years ago who I suspected liked feet, and came out to my girlfriend at the time-saying she had suckable toes. She told him that I loved feet as well.I alluded to this shorty after- and he pretended he knew nothing- so I did not pursue it.

I was amazed thinking that he thought that she would not tell me about that incident (purely harmless, nothing inappropriate)... but why he denied it I don't know. I was kind of excited that we had a new topic for discussion- and was disappointed that he avoided that subject all together.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RT509
Member # 25493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RT509   Email RT509   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it with a guy. Sounds normal to me. [Smile]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links