Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish is Legal, but Cops & Community seek Solution (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish is Legal, but Cops & Community seek Solution
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A man police said has been snapping pictures of women's feet with a cell phone camera is not under arrest because he has not broken any laws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXm90l2BZhA

Some of my favorite quotes from the excerpt are below:

Reporter: "The problem, Cambridge Police say: he has not broken any laws... liking feet is not a crime"

Police: "He was identified but the problem is right now, that there was no criminal intent that we know of"

Yoga instructor: "So it just sounds like, you know, somethings thats like a problem, if nothing else it sounds like he needs like, help"

Random fat citizen: "That's a little weird... it's kinda bizaar"

Sneaky foot photographers beware!! If it comes off too creepy, regular people will start freaking out and foot fetish will get a bad name (God forbid that, LOL). I'm sure we all like feet as much as the next guy, but seriously folks, we gotta try not to collectively come off as freaky to these normal people who just want us all in jail for having a creepy foot fetish.

STOP HORRIFYING THESE INNOCENT WOMEN WITH YOUR FOOT FETISHES!!!!

[ August 21, 2007, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed 100%, show some self-control!
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link Tyler. Since I myself tape candids, this was definitely of interest to me. I've found that when the subjects of my recording have noticed the camera, they usually react with indifference, amusement, or, in the worst case, mild annoyance. I suppose the average woman could care less if her feet turn me on. Some are even in to it!

I guess I've been lucky so far. However, I know that, sooner or later, my luck will run out! I keep thinking I'm going to hang up my camera one day, but each spring, when bare feet are exposed again, I find the urge to record them difficult to resist. I guess the lack of repercussions(and the awesome segments I get!) are clouding my good judgement.

I certainly feel remorse about my perverted hobby, but I have to admit I'm hooked! Showing self control hasn't been easy. However, this time I really think I'm going to give it up. I'd hate to be reduced to just some freak on the news!

BTW, I can't help but wonder what that reporter's feet look like. LOL!

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another note: I couldn't help but be amused by all the random candid foot shots the camera-person was taking for the report. I suppose it proves that candidly recording feet is, indeed, legal if not immoral.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
I couldn't help but be amused by all the random candid foot shots the camera-person was taking for the report.

yeah, that's like the biggest hypocrisy of the report, LOL

they had all kinds of candid feet being shown, likely unknown to those random citizens too, but yeah, god forbid that someone with a foot fetish take those shots, then it becomes a perverted obsession. there's so many situations in life where things get way blown out of proportion just because of misdirected perceptions (external or self).

it amazes me many times at how little, people logically take a step back and really think before they go on to describe the atrocities of someone else based solely on their own gut felt emotions at any moment in time. It can be quite comical at times to hear some of the biased reports, as we've seen here WRT to how much more awful this guy must be for his candid photos on his phone as well, LOL

[ August 21, 2007, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting that he has not broken any laws, but at the end of the video they label him a suspect and give a description.

[Confused]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez...crazy. You could tell the male reporter was having trouble with reporting this story.

That guy needs to get a grip and have some self control.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do agree that he broke no laws with the pics. I have to admit, since I have a few cameras with some kick-ass-zoom capability I've been guilty of snapping a few photos of unsuspecting ladies at the beach/pool. However, fondling feet without the ladies permission is where I think he could/should be charged.

As far as pictures are concerned I recall a similar case in SC where a man was caught taking pics of women's feet in public (with a video camera no less!). He was actually hauled before a judge, who of course, ruled in the footagrapher's favor. The reasoning; "individuals entering the public forum have no real expectations of privacy." I tried to google the case but came up empty. I do remember it was around 1995 best I can recall.

To my type of thinking there's some sound reasoning on the judge's behalf. Think about it... why would a lady go all out w/ a pedicure, anklet, toe rings and tattoos (in come cases) if she didn't want to draw attention to her feet? Can any of you ladies out there field this one for me? I obviously have no real experience to draw upon so your input should be educational to say the least.

I do, however, think that this guy crossed the line by fondling the ladies the feet with no invite. Kinda seemed to me that he committed subterfuge with the yoga instructor... that was outta line in my world! Although I can't fault his taste in feet... yoga babes are soooooo HOT!!! [Thumbs Up]

Can anyone tell me where I’m wrong?

DocPang

Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting report but it's tough sometimes you get caught up in a moment and you have to just pause and think of consequences. As for the video can't leave out the unattractive woman at the end ewww feet are disgusting. Yea good thing we got her point of view. Also I'm one who wonders what the reporters feet looked like.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah even though feet are more exposed than other normally attractive parts doesn't mean its a free-for-all...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is like news. Are you serious.

I think it's like totally stupid, that like, dumb broads are like on T.V. passing judgment on people.

Nevertheless, the guy should be a little more slick.

Incidents like this do give us all a bad name.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that makes me wander, is how they only interviewed (or only showed) 2 people who said it was "Like bazaar" and "Ewww i hate feet" type of unattractive lady. How many others had they come across that said, "i don't see what the big deal is?" Or "I don't mind feet, to each his own"

I bet there were just as many who did say something along those lines. But this is media. They want to persuade people.

My opinion, if you're in public (and a police officer told me this while searching my car one nite) there are no expectations of privacy in a public place where most things are in plain site. (what he was looking for was safely tucked into some removable parts of my interior tehehe) Taking photos of anything in a public place, including people, as long as for personal or educational use and not for sale, or any other form of deviant or sexual intent (sale on a clips site, candid sites, etc) then he was really committing no crimes what so ever. I do agree, he should have been a bit more slick about the situation, and i myself disagree with taking pics of anybody without their permission. I'm more turned on by things that are consented to.

Also, add me to the list of "i'd like to see the reporters feet"
Haha we're pervs.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh give me a break!!!!!! that is more like making 'sensational' news... Forgive the spelling.. i'm sleepy. but, give me a break!!! they're making a big deal out of nothing.

granted.. touching is not allowed, but pics.. cut me a break.

that said.. i used to take pics of women's feet before i grew a concious (early). now i only do it with consent.

just because with consent... they can't turn around and sue you or call the cops on you. (or so i tell myself)

at anyrate... wish the reporter had volunteered her feet for the cause!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Panglos:
To my type of thinking there's some sound reasoning on the judge's behalf. Think about it... why would a lady go all out w/ a pedicure, anklet, toe rings and tattoos (in come cases) if she didn't want to draw attention to her feet? Can any of you ladies out there field this one for me?

I agree with you that he crossed the line with actually fondling them.

I believe that the overriding legal precedence was that: 1) they were in public and 2) he was photographing what our society still believe to be a non-sexual part of their bodies.

And though it's a fine line, there's not any true legal precedence for "dislaying" and/or "teasing" behaviors. Prostitues are almost exclusively arrested for soliciting sexual acts, not being scantily dressed while standing on the street corner.

So it's interesting- in a legal battle over this topic it seems that a good prosecutor would use the fact that the guy is sexually aroused by feet as his strongest evidence, while the defense attorney would utilize the fact that the ladies are openly showing, and possibly even trying to attract attention to their feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the fact that he fondle them got him in trouble, but taking the candids was ok.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links