Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Advice
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always cropping up on here how to approach girls about foot fetishes so I thought I'd give you it from the female point of view.

Obviously my feet would be all over your cock and you could do whatever you liked to them, but a lot of women aren't like that.

I've been speaking to some of my friends and I think the problem is the phrase "foot fetish". Most guys find bare feet sexy and love women in hosiery and high heels but would never say they have a foot fetish.

Almost any girl loves a foot massage or having their toes sucked so just do it! As soon as you bring up "I have a foot fetish" it brings up all sorts of wierd things in their head and they think that they should be disgusted.

Get on and do it! Play with their feet like you'd play with their tits! It's worked on me with girls in the past!

If you just do it then you get past the whole connotations that the term "fetish" brings and once you get to know her a bit better try suggesting she plays with your cock with her feet.

Hope you'll all be getting plenty of foot love now [Big Grin] (and sending me lots of hot pictures of their feet :-))

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice, thank you for saying this. I've been tryin to preach this for a long while and I'll venture to say that most of the more mature and/or older guys have said this alot too. Woman who hear "Fetish" after anything makes them think you are completely infatuated with JUST that part of their body, and the word fetish makes people (alot of semi uneducated and naive people) think of bondage, s&m, random really off the wall or extreme fetishes.

I've always been pretty open about it, but i've always tried to say i prefer it when a woman where's no shoes, or socks for that matter, and the way a girl takes care of her feet portrays how well she takes care of herself. The curves, and smooth soft skin of a foot are very sexy, while i'm not entirely dependent upon feet for sexual gratification, and alot of girls seem to need that proof as well.

So, lets listen to the woman and do as she says. Just go for it!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alice's Feet:
I've been speaking to some of my friends and I think the problem is the phrase "foot fetish".

Almost any girl loves a foot massage or having their toes sucked so just do it! As soon as you bring up "I have a foot fetish" it brings up all sorts of wierd things in their head and they think that they should be disgusted.

Get on and do it! Play with their feet like you'd play with their tits!

Very well said, and I also believe, very accurate.

Because there's such a wide range of interpretations and mis-interpretations about it, mentioning the term "foot fetish" is similar to mentioning "bondage"- it brings about a whole host of pre-conceived notions and ideas about what you like and what you do. When you mention bondage- most people (I think) conjure up images of leather, whips and dark dungeons, when all you may like to do is a little light bondage.

And "playing with their feet like you'd play with their tits"- spot on!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never told a woman I had a foot fetish.

Just go fo yo feet!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very well said, Alice! I'm glad we got a female perspective on this. I've always been of the belief that actions speak louder than words and this just further proves the point.

If you and the woman you're with are comfortable with each other and are one on one, treating your love for feet as something normal and natural and not making a big deal out of it is the way to go, rather than trying to find the "right time" to bring it up in normal conversation. Alice is so right when stating that the term "fetish" has such negative cannotations. It's so much better just to go for it if you're in the company of a woman who's comfortable being around you. Also, by showing your love for feet with actions, it lets a woman know that you're comfortable and confident with who you are as a person and that you know what you want. There's also something to be said about women who will be more open to something like getting their toes sucked because it's such a change from guys wanting to get into their pants or trying to cop a feel of their breasts or butts. Since it's so new and different (in most cases), she'll be more open to the experience.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I concur with Fate111's testimony
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear you all agree and that it works for you! [Big Grin]

It's like most women are fine with handcuffs etc. you call it "light bondage" or "mild s&m" though and she'll probably run a mile!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm fetish
mmmm bondage
mmmm feet
man i love these words
good advice though alice, i always consider 'how to word it', but ive never really considered 'not wording it'.
thanks [Smile]

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links