Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » is the smell important? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: is the smell important?
waleed
Board Regular
Member # 25869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for waleed   Email waleed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think that a minor smell of a sexy feet makes one more horney dont you think? i mean i love it when a girl teases my noes with her feet knowing that its a bit smelly with that lether smell .
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like clean feet myself. If they're funky they're going nowhere near my face.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree waleed, i love taking my girls shoes off when she gets home from work and have those warm, moist and slightly aromatic feet in my face...turns me on way more than feet straight from the shower.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer my feet to be clean. Tyler likes them better that way too.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Feetlover
Board Regular
Member # 17921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Feetlover   Email John Feetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like a strong smell, not just the leather smell, but foots scnet, that drives me wild.

--------------------
----------------------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet
----------------------------------

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
waleed
Board Regular
Member # 25869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for waleed   Email waleed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya the smell really makes me hard and i guess i speak for most guys here lol and when she knows that and use it well ... do i need to say more
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I like clean feet myself. If they're funky they're going nowhere near my face.

Same here, and my wife likes them to be clean also. She won't even tease me with smelly feet, which I love her for.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xm1
Board Regular
Member # 19377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm1   Email xm1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my thing typically is im not into dirt and such, so some of the girls i visit kinda know me and usually shower an hour or two before i stop by and during that time they will wear a closed toe shoe and sometimes nylons walking about. Once i get there the present i get to unwrap just about right for me. Not dirty, not soap tasting, but fairly natural even scent.

thats what i found to be my favorite after my ex long ago who would often dress up sunday mornings and hall me off to church. we would be there for about an hour and shes in her outfit with high heels/hose. All i can think about is what i would do to her feet as soon as we got back home.

Now if the girl has just spent a solid day on her feet at work that might be a bit much for me.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed, Waleed. As my fetish grew smell became more and more imporant to me. I'm not into a really strong smell but like you said a minor scent.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelling Kims feet after she has been at work all day... Her feet have a natural leatherly kind aroma that just makes my cock go crazy.. Nothing like a fresh pair of work feet to smell,lick and suck

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes indeed! like you wouldn't believe and I'm talkin instant boner type horny too!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell is very important. The moderate to strong scent does not bother me, but there is a difference between stinky feet and smelly feet. The smell of a woman is supposed to be a turn on.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
oh yes indeed! like you wouldn't believe and I'm talkin instant boner type horny too!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

bingo. smelly...very smelly.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago I only liked ultra clean feet with no smell. At some point about 10 years ago or so that changed- I'm not sure why. I love stinky feet, and although my wife loves all foot related activities, I rarely get her to get her feet as stinky as I would like. Her scent is absolutely intoxicating ....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLuvinFirefighter:
I love smelling Kims feet after she has been at work all day... Her feet have a natural leatherly kind aroma that just makes my cock go crazy.. Nothing like a fresh pair of work feet to smell,lick and suck

I agree, the after work, feet in shoes all day smell is great!

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links