Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What if She Didn't Enjoy It?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What if She Didn't Enjoy It?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you been in situations where your wife/girlfriend didn't enjoy the attention you gave to her feet? If so, how did you handle that?
My girlfriend is new to the whole foot fetish thing, but she does enjoy it. She recently told me that she thinks she gets more pleasure out of my foot massages than I do! And she often plays footsy with me at restaurants, too.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she was a good wife/girlfriend, she'd let you enjoy her feet, after all i have never seen a woman killed by having her feet worshiped.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take it further... open up to her and let her know that you think that her feet are to die for...If she likes it more then you then you shouldnt have a problem with it.... let us know how it goes!!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why but I'm into watching videos and seeing girls maybe sitting at a desk with their feet up but not paying much attention while they're being worshipped maybe by reading a magazine book or on the computer.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed I have, but I just go with my gut feeling and enjoy myself anyway, and they eventually come around [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sexyblondefeet:
take it further... open up to her and let her know that you think that her feet are to die for...

More than likely that's usually the key. I gave my wife many hints and clues through the years about my loving feet before I really confessed my fetish to her. Since she really knew nothing about my fetish, she never made the connection in her mind. My reactions ranged from general disappointment to total frustration.

Fortunately she loves me and wants to make me happy. Once I told her about my fetish, she has indulged me beyond my wildest expectations.

My biggest concern was whether she enjoyed having her foot/toes kissed, licked and sucked. She told me recently that she finds it very sensuous and enjoys it immensely.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I don't know why but I'm into watching videos and seeing girls maybe sitting at a desk with their feet up but not paying much attention while they're being worshipped maybe by reading a magazine book or on the computer.

yeah i've seen pictures of girls doing things like that, and it almost seems like a waste of time you know? i mean they just don't seem to be into if they're reading or doing something else. granted they could just be the kind that likes the feel of their feet on a guy/girl's face while sitting at the computer.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sexyblondefeet:
take it further... open up to her and let her know that you think that her feet are to die for...If she likes it more then you then you shouldnt have a problem with it.... let us know how it goes!!

Actually, I do. I've told her she has the sexiest pair of feet I've ever rubbed! She thought I was exaggerating, but I think she enjoyed that compliment.
And yes, I've kissed/licked her feet, and I think she enjoyed it.
But to get back to my topic, I do believe that there are women who think the whole idea of guys being attracted to their feet is pretty disgusting.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If she was a good wife/girlfriend, she'd let you enjoy her feet, after all i have never seen a woman killed by having her feet worshiped.
wow, how self centered and shallow. i didnt realize that a 'good' wife/girlfriend meant they had to bend to your wishes. silly me thought that a relationship is about respect.

yes, it shouldnt be a big deal, but if thats her limits, then you should be a good boyfriend/hubby and respect her feelings.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now maybe a little bit harsh, but as soon as I read the title, the first thing to come into my head was "dump her" [Roll Eyes]

Here's the line I'd suggest using:

Sorry love it's not me, it's you, you need to stop being such a prude and have fun with these things! [Thumbs Up] Just my 2 cents

Alice [Evil Grin] xxxxxx

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife enjoys the pedicures, foot massages, and the shoe shopping, and so do I. She doesn't like having her toes sucked or her feet kissed though. An important piece to me having fun with a woman's feet is that I want the woman to enjoy it. If she doesn't like what I'm doing, than it's hardly any good for me.

My wife lets me go to foot parties and enjoy other women's feet in that way, but I would rather enjoy those things with my wife.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most interesting topic, dougiezerts! [Thumbs Up] That only happened to me once--nothing major.

In fact, she and I are still friends! Nevertheless....

That relationship didn't last long. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Alice DTB

DTB = Dump That Bitch

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Treasure every moment with this one, Dougiezerts. I have suffered through some periods inwhich my lady was uncomfortable with the oral attention of her soft soles. Of course, your lady sees the situation in the proper perspective, that you are willing to love her from head to toe. A woman who knows how to start your motor will always reach her desired destination.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links