Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am I the only one who doesn't like smelly feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Am I the only one who doesn't like smelly feet?
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

I'm not against people liking smelly feet, I just personally much prefer a clean soft foot that has just come out of the bath, but I feel like the only one who doesn't go crazy over smelly sweaty toes?

So I was wondering, is there anyone else who isn't really into smelly feet?

Cheers

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not, you are not the only one, i have read, right here,of many who, like you, don't like smelly feet. as for me, the smell is about 50% of what i love about feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of people like clean feet. Tyler does not like my feet smelly.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am always dissapointed when there is no smell. But I dont like stink. There is a difference.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there is no natural aroma to feet it takes a lot longer for the "Little Daemon" to get aroused. I don't like the smell of lotions on feet either. Lotions may be a necessary evil, but if a steak is really good you don't need to smother it is steak sauce!

I don't know if that is supposed to make any sense or not. I think I may just be hungry...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im definitely not a smelly foot guy. They need to be clean, altthough it was never the smell that turned me on anyway
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand smelly anything, especially body parts.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'm going to be giving them oral attention of any kind, my wife's have to be clean. She won't even consider offering them to me if they're dirty.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like my girl to have clean feet if I am going to be licking them..as for the aroma of her peds well...there is quite a difference between stinky feet and smelly feet. Me personally, I like her feet to be smelly but not stinky..something that wont repulse me to smell/lick.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes you just need to find "your scent"...I believe each female has their own trademark smell...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was never in it for the smell, merely how they feel, soft and smooth etc, so nah, you aint the only one
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gazoz
BANNED
Member # 12950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gazoz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no you are not the only one, i am not a fan of smelly feet, I much prefer them clean and soft.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ssshhhh !!! Keep it to yourself....! Don't let anybody know about how you feel on the "smelly feet" subject...they may write to you and tell you that your feet fetish is diminishing...!! lol
P.S. You are not alone...smelly feet make me puke...I couldn't smell nor lick anybody's shoes or eat their toenails with toe-jam...clean,soft,broad and square toenails and with a good pedicure does it for me...( Like Pauline's..!!)

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boys check out this scenario.
She takes a shower, puts on clean(inside)sneakers without socks, she wears them for a good eight hours, lucky would be the man who gets to pull those pretty feet out of those sneakers, to bring them up to his face to inhale the wonderful aroma.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footlovers you are not alone. Smelly feet actually turn my stomach. I love fresh out of the shower feet and just clean feet in general.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links