Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » has your wife,girlfriend ever done this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: has your wife,girlfriend ever done this?
gator
Board Regular
Member # 20599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gator   Email gator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyones wife or girlfriend ever done this?

My wife (age 33 foot size 6) goes to the gym everyday. I asked her to start going without wearing any socks in her shoes....(she knows of my fetish any will pretty much do anything to satisfy it) However, she doesn't like the feeling of her feet being all sweaty in her shoes so she suggested that she will wear the same socks over and over until i say its ok to wash them. It has been two months now and they are smelling really good.........

Is anyone else lucky enough to have this happen tho them?

Gator

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnnyater
Board Regular
Member # 20933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell no nice find!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's cool that she's willing to do that for you bro [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
that's cool that she's willing to do that for you bro [Thumbs Up]

It sure is! Good for you bro!

Was your request because you wanted her feet/shoes to smell or because you wanted to know that she was barefoot in her sneakers?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gator
Board Regular
Member # 20599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gator   Email gator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
both....smell and sweat
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
niice!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was eating as I read this.....my appetite is gone...

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler would not be very happy if I wore a pair of socks for 2 months. To each their own, but feet are usually clean around here. I don't mind wearing a pair of socks for a couple days. But once they have come off my feet, they can't go back on until they are washed.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think thats soo cool, i wish i could find someone to do that for me. nice find indeed pal.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job, buddy.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes. It's awesome.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sounds great.

i can see why some people disagree due to hygene reasons, but if you are getting that! i congratulate you. you lucky man!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ew, 2 months, they must be green, falling apart and just..no. That's bad. You could get poisoned.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not my thing kinda gross me out actually but thats kool that u found someone who will indulge u in your fetish

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex did that when she went to work. She wore black socks every day, and let me tell you, it wasn't bad, at all.

As for my current girlfriend, she's always in sandals or barefoot, so I couldn't say. =P But, hey, no complaints when her feet are dirty.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links