Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Fantasy-Almost, No Cigar!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Fantasy-Almost, No Cigar!!
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always wanted to have a 3some with my wife. No sex with the other girl, just have my wife give me a BJ while I suck her toes and "the other girls'" toes and feet. My wife knows this and she always gives me the BJ/Toe suck position. Anyway, went to Busch Gardens with my wifes' friend and husband. She is a knockout, maybe size 6 feet. Anyway, my wife and her friend wore socks/tennis shoes all day at the park. We had adjoining rooms at the hotel and I was able to "obtain" my wifes' friend's socks. Anyway, later that night in a dark room my wife gave me a BJ while i sucked her toes and sniffed her friend's socks at the same time. Oh ya, my wife knew I had the socks but that is as far as she will go!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sneaky

interesting

cool

hot

keep trying.

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please describe the smell [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stash1:
...later that night in a dark room my wife gave me a BJ while i sucked her toes and sniffed her friend's socks at the same time. Oh ya, my wife knew I had the socks but that is as far as she will go!!

Absolutely awesome that she's cool with this. I'd be as happy as an ape on a banana farm if my wife let me borrow and use her friends flip-flops or sandals whilst she gave me a BJ. Damn that'd be HOT! I'd blow a load in no time.

Did you keep the socks or give them back?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links