Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Makes being single harder. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Makes being single harder.
super_strawberry
Board Regular
Member # 26001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for super_strawberry   Email super_strawberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anyone else here who is usually single, for whatever reason, and whose fetish makes this worse? This time of year, you constantly see women in flip-flops, or even barefoot, which really increases my desire for a girlfriend, yet I'm always single. Think how much more scope there is for being turned on, for a foot fetishist, than there is for other people; I can't remember ever seeing a naked woman in public, yet barefoot women (the equivalent thing, in the eyes of a foot fetishist) are common.

It's a lovely sight, but I'm finding increasingly that feelings of loneliness and frustration are accompanying the sexual arousal.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
better times always come, dont worry. be patient
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
super_strawberry
Board Regular
Member # 26001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for super_strawberry   Email super_strawberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been patient for some time, lol.....
Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
may i ask how old are ya?
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy it while you can because fall and winter are nearing. And you know what that means, most of the feet will be in hibernation soon.

Being in flip-flops and snow isn't very fun. But you bet your ass I will do a set this winter. [Wink]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
super_strawberry
Board Regular
Member # 26001

Eliza: sounds good.

You: I'm 25.

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't worry bro i'm 25 and single as well, so you're not alone.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
super_strawberry
Board Regular
Member # 26001

I've never had a proper relationship; only a couple of short-term ones, and a few dates, as well as some one-night stands.
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

well, i dont know... everyone is different. right now i´m a lonely fella because the love of my life(with the best feet ever) dumped me and i just know i will be all by myself and not getting any...feet for a long time.

i dont know what would be a good advice for you... i do know it gets better, dont get desperate

super_strawberry
Board Regular
Member # 26001

I dated a girl who always went barefoot, but she shook me off, after a few weeks; I was gutted, but what can you do??
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

yeah exactly. keep your chin up dude.
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also am single, but when you get the girl, hope that she's into your foot fetish and will you be staring at other girls feet even though you are with her?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blah. Whenever i'm in a relationship i'm always looking around. Thats the whole point of dating. It's like test driving a car before you commit to make payments over the next five years only far more serious. You guys need to date more and meet more women. Odds are a girl will fall into your lap at somepoint...the odds are even less that that girl will be the right one...meet more women and that'll better your odds.
I too am 25 ;o)
-sobe-

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would've joined you guys in this pity party 20 years ago, but my luck changed. [Big Grin]

Good luck in the dating game.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never looked at it that way, even when I wasn't getting my wife's feet- seeing all the barefooted and flip-flop clad girls was just more food for my masturbation fantasies.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links