Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ABC's "Heroes": Hot heel scene.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ABC's "Heroes": Hot heel scene..
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Came across an episode of this new TV show one night a week or so ago. I don't know the show or its characters, and I was only channel-surfing at the time. I caught a scene involving an attractive woman and a guy involved in some sort of dispute; evidently, she was supposed to do something for him, like deliver information, or set someone else up. The two have just entered an elevator. He pulls a knife when she refuses, and tells her she will have to explain to her son what happened to her if she doesn't comply. He then changes his mind and tells her "you'll have to explain to your son what happened to HIM if you don't do this". At this point, she suddenly becomes a lot less demure, overpowers him, and knees him in the groin, sending him up to the wall. This character is apparently a woman who has two distinct identities, and the second one, who has now presented herself, is not to be pushed around. The elevator door closes, and the screen only shows, for a few seconds, the outside of the door while the obvious sounds of a scuffle are heard. The door opens again, and the thug falls outward, onto his stomach, with his head facing the camera. He remains motionless but awake. Excitedly expecting only to see her feet and shoes as she steps over him and leaves, my heart was already pounding, but I was yet to be even more pleasantly surprised. She steps into view, and the camera closes in on his head as she places the heel of one of her sexy, strappy, high-heeled sandals onto the side of his face. He winces as she tells him "you ever threaten her son again, and I will put my heel right through your skull!". She pauses to let the impact of her threat sink in (and to let my dick suddenly scream to be let free from my pants!), then pulls her foot away, steps over him, and walks off... friggin' hot..!
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds like an interesting scene...hope it turns up on YouTube.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that sounds like a great scene.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which episode? [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i remember this when it was first aired, i am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Heroes, and yes that was a nice scene. i forget the exact ep though, but i recently bought season 1 on dvd so, i'll post the ep title once i find out, i haven't seen this ep since it was first on tv last fall. and its an NBC show, not ABC. [Smile]
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and the woman in question is Ali Larter.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvsfeet:
i'll post the ep title once i find out

[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

and i know that u can view any eps of Heroes online at NBC.com/Heroes
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome show, gorgeous lady too [Big Grin]

http://lordlucan.b-h-e.com/galleries/actresses81/alilarter45.jpg
http://lordlucan.b-h-e.com/bonusscans/bonus740/alilarterhq45.jpg
http://lordlucan.b-h-e.com/actresses7/alilarter.jpg

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

the ep is Collision.
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

hey i found the vid!! haha

http://rapidshare.com/files/53491067/AliLarter_-_Heroes.avi

i dont know what the etiquette is for Rs links here but if theres a problem iŽll remove it. in the meantime, for those who havent seen it, enjoy [Smile]

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've actually seen it and it gives me a big boner every time!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice [Joint] ... That was a pretty cool clip [Cool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

[Cheers]
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still remember her in the whipped cream bikini

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links