Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Casted Feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Casted Feet?
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was doing a bit of googling this morning and saw this site about casted feet. This is way new to me, I've never seen a site with a focus like this. Do any of you guys like feet in casts??

http://castedmemories.com/

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leg casts are actually my subfetish!!
I absolutely go crazy seeing a pretty set of toes sticking out of a cast.

Leg casts are extremely sexy in my opinion

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would an ace bandage wrapped around a foot and ankle be the same? Or is it something about the cast?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, i think they are different. I like ace bandages too, but not as much as casts. This is because a cast is more of a permanent kind of bandage, unlike an ace. Casts also are much bigger and bulkier than just a bandage.
Also, casts come in different colors [Smile]
There's just something about seeing a pretty girl's foot in a cast that is sooooooooooooo sexy in my opinion.
I wish I could find more pics than just the site you mentioned. I visit there frequently

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fragmentk
Board Regular
Member # 4644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fragmentk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like 'em both: casts and bandages. An attractive women with a foot injury is the greatest turn-on. I do indeed have your usual, garden-variety foot fetish. But my fetish/partialism veers into the realm of attractive females with an injured toe, foot, or ankle. I’m particularly partial to seeing pedicured toes protruding from a cast or seeing a pretty female foot swathed in an ace bandage. And with today’s technology, air casts and walking boots have captured my imagination somewhat.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love feet in ace bandages, i think that was the beginnng of my fetish
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember seeing a feet in casts website a while back and they had hot girls.

i had never imagined such a microniche but for many i think the idea just compliments their foot fetish and then there's also probably some who have to see the cast to get off.

it shows how diverse we really are.

i'm not particularly bound to the idea of casts but if the girl is hot with hot feet and happens to have a cast then that will not stop me from licking them unless they smell rancid. then of course I will start licking the uncasted foot, LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

YUM YUM, SNIFFY SNIFFY, STIFFY STIFFY!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

This is all very interesting to me. I would never have thoguht of casts and such as a sub-fetish. I wonder where I can get the rolls they use for casting. I would put one on and do a photo set. I bet Tyler could get it off with the Dremmel.
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to see girls put their feet in various substances, and wet plaster of paris is one of them. But seeing the feet in a dry cast doesn't really do anything to me. (No offence to any of you!)

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its not my cup of tea but to each his own
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No i don't have a cast foot fetish because most of them look dirty and they are hardly ever pedicured.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I would stop short of saying it's a fetish for me, I do enjoy seeing a woman in a cast. It goes back to grade school. A girl I went to school with broke her ankle or leg and she ended up wearing a cast for quite awhile. I couldn't help but stare at her toes as they peeked out from the cast and I can remember getting pretty turned on from that.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fragmentk:
I like 'em both: casts and bandages. An attractive women with a foot injury is the greatest turn-on. I do indeed have your usual, garden-variety foot fetish. But my fetish/partialism veers into the realm of attractive females with an injured toe, foot, or ankle. I’m particularly partial to seeing pedicured toes protruding from a cast or seeing a pretty female foot swathed in an ace bandage. And with today’s technology, air casts and walking boots have captured my imagination somewhat.

Same here man. Weird as it may sound I think may be neat to see a girl get her foot ranover while wearing flipflops.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not my thing but I can see why it could be a turn on
Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links