Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » POLL: Have You Ever Indulged In Candid Feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: POLL: Have You Ever Indulged In Candid Feet?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 5 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever had the opportunity to experience candid feet, such as a hot chick is passed out and her soles are exposed to sniff lick or whatever with no one able to notice. Basically, the question asks have you ever done anything with a pair of feet with someone that was unaware?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 46 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH YES [Tongue] [Mmm] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rachael garsons feet
Board Regular
Member # 22068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rachael garsons feet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to hear some stories, footdude I heared you had a good story if some people share theres I may share mine.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the time!!! It is one of my fav activities!!
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes a couple of times....and ex gf was asleep after a night of drinking, and i sucked on her toes and soles for probably a good 15 minutes and she never woke up...but i did those things while she was awake too so not that risky..
she had a sister with hot feet too, and her sis would wear sheer black nylon socks to work, and shoes too.......well these girls shared a bathroom and her sis changed in there, and i used the restroom after her, and her warm, moist fragrant socks were in there, so of course i had a couple of whiffs [Tongue]
and i've sniffed an occasional sleepy foot...it's not so much the candidness that gets me but just that i wanted to see how this chicks feet smelled, lol

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I wonder is, have any of the Women of Wu's indulged in candid feet?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, unless the person your indulging is a wife or girlfriend or fuck buddy it's plain wrong and probably illegal to be fondling and molesting their feet. People should feel like a sick and digusting fucks for engaging in such sickening behavior.

If my girlfriend, mom or sister was a victim of such an act, I would have no sympathy for the guy and I share in his foor fetish desires. I would also probably kick his fucking ass.

Note, this type of shit happens in public or in backrooms at parties to women and gives us all
a negative stigma.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Have you ever had the opportunity to experience candid feet, such as a hot chick is passed out and her soles are exposed to sniff lick or whatever with no one able to notice.

oh hells yes, and the girl loved it when she woke up too [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

this was within the 1st two hours of my ever seeing her (or them I should say, if you count the multiple times and women) [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Basically, the question asks have you ever done anything with a pair of feet with someone that was unaware?

as for the awareness part, i always had thier consent prior (and videotaped too), even though they may not have been aware while literally being passed out, though I've noticed some girls in REM dream state can sometimes wiggle or jerk their soles around in response to your perverted tongue or nose [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

YUM YUM, SNIFFY SNIFFY, STIFFY STIFFY!!

[ September 01, 2007, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've looked and thought naughty things, but doing shit to a random chick you found passed out at a party is wrong and really doesn't help detract from the "creepy foot fetish guy" stereotype.

now, i still voted yes because I have given a quick sniff or taste to a girlfriend passed out while i was rubbing her feet. who could resist? [Big Grin]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
rape is the name!

DING, DING, DING!!!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow look at all the comments up in here [Eek!] There seems to be a close call/struggle in the Forum due to the voting poll [Eek!] .... This thread is red HOT [Mad] ... Oh well I voted but my lips stay sealed...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only thing close is when I saw flip flops I jerked off on them.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i look, but dont touch
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neph worships my feet all the time it seems when I am asleep, and the only way I found out was finding some photo's of my feet covered in cum or in different shoes and nail polish that I know I had not put on. It seems that the whole sleepy feet thing and doing things is a huge turn on for some people. Not that I mind as my feet are there to give pleasure, and knowing he is turned on that at any moment I could awaken really turns him on and me also now wondering when I wake if he has been playing all night long.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does video taping count? I've never actually touched a woman's feet without her being aware, but I've recorded tons.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links