Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are some openers to get girls to let you massage/worship their feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are some openers to get girls to let you massage/worship their feet?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's say your on a first date with a girl and she has no idea you have a foot fetish. What are some things you might say to smoothly bring out the subject or to get her to let you give her a massage which would most likely end up to worshipping later on?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would vary depending on the situation...If her feet are out, just give a kind compliment to see how she reacts...If her feet are enclosed in shoes, just ask her if the shoes r hurting or somehting & tell her u give the best foot massages...Some females will react differently, so u might have to call an audible!!!:)Instead of saying u have a "foot fetish" just say ur a "foot man" or a "foot fan"; it sounds a little less creepy for a rookie footgirl...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read up on reflexology (If you want a booklist, I can send you one) and offer her a reflexology treatment. If she doesn't know what reflexology is and seems interested in finding out more, you have an icebreaker.

I'm sure you can work things from there...

Natalia [Wink]

[ September 02, 2007, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: luvwomensfeet ]

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good, thanks.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about the direct approach: "Want a foot massage?"
Like solelvr2007, it depends on the situation. She might mention her feet hurting, which would be the best time to bring it up.
If you're really bold, you might even tell her that she has nice feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no too many women reject a foot massage. unless they really hate there feet. even still i've had some say to me "hey if your willing to touch them, help yourself" the only problem is how far will they let you go? sometimes they will sometimes they wont. the thing is many women dont expect a guy to be attracted to there feet. so it usually takes longer then expected to get into the whole worshipping thing. you have to make them feel comfortable. complimenting there feet is a must however like dougiezerts said you must be bold!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luvwomensfeet has a GREAT idea there. Lol i seriously think i'm gonna get into reflexology and work it into conversations....and u can at will be like "here let me show you how good this feels" massaging her feet when she doesn't know you really love feet lol.

watch you don't pop a tent haha.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always imagined going out with a girl then maybe going to walk on the boardwalk then maybe sitting down and talking then as you are talking say here let me try something then just grab her foot and take it from there to the massage.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I have a platinum Mastercard."

"Nice feet, wanna fuck?"

"Is that a rabbit over there?" *then grab her feet and go to town

*pull out the tongue of her sneakers "Just like I thought, made in heaven."

LOL! All kidding aside, I don't really think there are openers to get into a girl's socks or shoes. It is like much of anything else, don't be a creep. Maintain your cool and be a little commanding. Show interested in ALL of her and casually move to her feet here and there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links