Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ballet Flats (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ballet Flats
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballet flats & crocs!!! Cant stand em!!!...Just about any enclosure will cause moisture/aroma, and once the shoes r removed, they're no longer in the picture anyway!!!...Any other footwear is at least visually inviting...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I adore my ballet flats! They are comfortable, look nice and make my b/f hard just at the thought of getting them off and at my smelly feet. So what could be better? But I do agree... crock are hideous!

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice PLEASE post your pics in your pointe shoes taking them off and arching your feet.

YOUR KILLING ME!!!

also you havnt posted any pics of the side of your foot of your arch while your feet are pointed?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's something i've learned in some research. For those of us who care about the shape of the feet (arches, TOES ESPECIALLY, heels, etc) ballet flats seriously KILL a girls feet, if they perform ballet that is. Or so i'm told, and i've checked it alot and met a few girls who did ballet. Sometimes they used to put wooden blocks in the toes so they could stand on their toes, and even if they didn't that's hardcore killer on a girls feet. I love to sniff my girls feet, but i fail to see how ballet flats would make any difference, flip flops seem to do the most damage when it comes to causing a smell (odd eh?)

anyway, not a big fan of ballet, or ballet flats. Fashion wise, or real ballet dancer style. The entire ballet get-up is repulsive to me, it reminds me of a 5 year olds dance group or something (no offense to anybody who does enjoy it) It just seems like something i could see maybe my own daughter participating in. And as said before, any enclosure could cause the same if not better scent.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
I love mine and I NEVER wear socks with them.

do they make your feet stink at all?
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theseus
Board Regular
Member # 21275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Theseus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love ballet flats, they're so sexy !
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joanne:
Alice PLEASE post your pics in your pointe shoes taking them off and arching your feet.

YOUR KILLING ME!!!

also you havnt posted any pics of the side of your foot of your arch while your feet are pointed?

[Big Grin] It has been shot, keep your eyes peeled for the update in the next couple of weeks [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
Here's something i've learned in some research. For those of us who care about the shape of the feet (arches, TOES ESPECIALLY, heels, etc) ballet flats seriously KILL a girls feet, if they perform ballet that is. Or so i'm told, and i've checked it alot and met a few girls who did ballet. Sometimes they used to put wooden blocks in the toes so they could stand on their toes, and even if they didn't that's hardcore killer on a girls feet. I love to sniff my girls feet, but i fail to see how ballet flats would make any difference, flip flops seem to do the most damage when it comes to causing a smell (odd eh?)

anyway, not a big fan of ballet, or ballet flats. Fashion wise, or real ballet dancer style. The entire ballet get-up is repulsive to me, it reminds me of a 5 year olds dance group or something (no offense to anybody who does enjoy it) It just seems like something i could see maybe my own daughter participating in. And as said before, any enclosure could cause the same if not better scent.

You have now become my least favourite person on here!

[Violent]

What on earth would ballet flats do to your feet? They're just soft dance shoes that show off your arch and your pointed toes.

The shoes with wood in the end of them as you put it are pointe shoes and funnily enough they're for when you go up onto pointe. The fact that they're hard stops them from doing damage to your feet, going up onto pointe in flats is just plain stupid.

Have you ever actually watched ballet? It's one of the hardest (in a technical sense) forms of dance and requires a huge amount of strength. Why don't you download a video of Darcy Bussell and see if you can find any woman (your daughter included) that can even come close. It takes years and years of training and dedication to become even a half decent ballerina and sorry pal but you haven't got a clue.

Next time you see me posting photos up here, don't you dare open it, you don't deserve to look at my feet. You've really put me off coming here, I hope the rest of you aren't so nasty and disrepectful about ballet! If you don't like it then fair enough but don't start telling me that what I do could be done by a 5 year old [Mad]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as any post made here by anybody, it's an open forum i can post as i please. I never once demeaned the skill that goes into it, i just don't care for it. I also said or so i'm told, which means i don't know that for certain. I don't care to keep up on names of shoes asides from flip flops because i could care less really about anything other than the female foot. Bein you're what, only 18 alice? Keep up the ballet and i'm sure you'll find that smashing the tips of your toes against anything hard will eventually take their toll on your feet. Whether you weigh 100lbs or more, it's alot of weight on a small part of your body. And don't worry about lookin at your one picture posts, i don't mind missing them. And alot of girls that are just 5 years old, do practice ballet as you said it takes years and years of training. I've spent more time in school with girls who performed it, and complained about the callouses on the ends of their toes and the sides of their toes, and the pain it cause in the joints from the weight being there while being up on their toes. I don't disagree it would take years of training, and a whole shit load of strength and discipline even to be able to do it and that it is something graceful, but i have my opinion, and i really can't stand it. Period. If you don't like that it's my opinion fine, but you don't need to go off the deep end. We all have an opinion, we're here to discuss it. I don't get all pissy over people who don't agree with my likes or dislikes, neither should you. And if i so do decide to click on any link in this forum, you included in it or not, i will do so freely unless of course removed from this forum. I think you should take a relaxer. Was simply my opinion.

So then, if that's the difference in ballet flats and pointe shoes... How does the hardened end NOT hurt your toes, and does that mean you have to change shoes in order to do different things in ballet?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
harsh, please come back alice
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mremeat
Board Regular
Member # 21131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mremeat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate ballet flats because they were in style when I was in high school (remember the stupid ones with the bows on the toes?) and seeing them come back means another generation of foot pervs like me will be deprived of eye candy [Cry]
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like it when i see them WELL WORN and heel popping!! my god thats sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls are Always popping them off!! The tease is awesome waiting for them to come off. You know they will at least pop their heels but usually more. Anticiaption is awesome!

They follow the rounded, natural shape of the toes (each toe shorter than the one before it). Feet are always moist and soft when they come off. They are sooooo fucking feminine!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spartanguy, i could not agree with you more.

the moisture is second to none! oooooooo rrrraaarrrrrr gimmie some!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links