Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » POLL: Feet Without a Face (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: POLL: Feet Without a Face
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When viewing pics of feet or watching videos of feet, is it necessary to see the face that belongs to those feet?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 109 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can anybody like the feet if the face is ugly?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit, I voted no by accident, I thought it meant "POLL: Feet Without a Face" meaning, can you like feet with out a face, and I said no, meaning I need the face. I didn't read your post, just did the poll. lmao.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
how can anybody like the feet if the face is ugly?

LOL it's not hard for me. I'm constantly surprised by how much I see this. And how many GORGEOUS woman I'm turned off by just because of their feet.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
100% need the feet.. thats why i get so pissed when people post nice pics of their gf etc but u cant see their face!

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't NEED to witness the face to get off, but I prefer to see it. When I tape candid footplay I almost always try to pan to the face a couple of times. However, its not always expedient and I'm not about to erase a hot footplay segment just because I wasn't able to capture the woman's face.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When your wife lets you post pics but says no face shots- you'll find it easy to understand.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet and face shots are great - just look at the respose that the lovely miss tickles has had !

its totally understandable that most females want to remain anonymous tho - and thats ok - especially if they have super sexy feet ! thats to say i'd rather see them feet than not see 'em !

one solution is to post a totally seperate face pic so that nothing can be implied - and yet we foot fans can see who the feet belong to.

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time I checked I had a FOOT FETISH..not a face fetish. The only time I care about seeing the face is if Im not 100% sure if its a female's feet. Might sound blunt here but I dont see why lately its all about seeing the face and all of a sudden the beautiful peds in question just lost some points because we couldnt see her face!? Just be thankful we even get g/f's and wives to let us post pics and girls to model there feet to!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would prefer to see the face. I really want to see centroamerica feet. She's def one with amazing feet pics but I haven't seen her face.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer to see the face, a pair of feet to me are made more or less attractive to me based on the rest of the girl
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot personally post pictures of myself that show my face. I cannot give reasons here. But the only one who gets to see those pictures is my partner.
If the only pictures wanted here have to have faces on then i can no longer post. Not that it's a problem for you guys as you have lots of very attractive women here who don't mind showing there lovely feet and faces.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Without a face but the feet have to be really feminine though... a slight hint of otherwise than it's "NEXT!"... click out of that...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The key word in the poll is "necessary." Of course, it's not necessary, but it does make the epxerience more pleasant if she's a looker too. Taking this into my voting, I voted no.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links