Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Oh my god guys she can do it!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh my god guys she can do it!
baggiesman
Loyal Member
Member # 2746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baggiesman   Author's Homepage   Email baggiesman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I am staying with my fiancee at the moment in Turkey and if anyone knows about me and my girl they will know that she has the unsmelliest feet ever, it takes so much to have even a faint smell. To my absolute delight as I am writing this message and making supper I went into her cupboard like I always do and sniff her footwear always I am very dissapointed, to my amazement and delight she has a pair of loafers she wears to work they are horrible to look at but I took a sniff already thinking no aroma and wow, the cheesy scent blew my mind and my load I am declaring a victory at last,these shoes smell just like I always wanted her shoes to smell like. I am in heavan these means her shoes or her feet can smell with the right circumstances wow. One question guys shall I tell her about these shoes I sniffed because she may not realise they are this good. When I have this heavanly smell I just blow my load, these shoes smell awesome!

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont like the term "cheesy" that sounds kinda gross lol
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by baggiesman:
to my amazement and delight she has a pair of loafers she wears to work they are horrible to look at but I took a sniff already thinking no aroma and wow, the cheesy scent blew my mind and my load......

One question guys shall I tell her about these shoes I sniffed because she may not realise they are this good. When I have this heavanly smell I just blow my load, these shoes smell awesome!

She might throw them away soon since you said they are terrible to look at. Keep complimenting her on how nice those shoes look to you. She may end up keeping them around longer.

BTW, when I hear cheesy, I think of toe jam and that's not good. LOL

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links