Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This had me thinking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This had me thinking
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to talk to this girl wh i went to school with when i was there. (high school that is) she was a really cute girl who i dug, but she ALWAYS wore chucks. we kinda stopped talking after i left for college and when i came back i talked to her sparingly. the one thing i've noticed is that she wears flip-flops ALOT now. She knows that i have a foot fetish and wasn't cool with it. but it confused me as to WHYYY she shows her toes off so much now when before she didn't at all.

i'm sure this made NO sense, but you can comment if you want.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe just because it's the fashion trend.
Why not just come out and ask her? "Hey, I've noticed you've started wearing flip flops. Any special reason?"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with dougiez- it may be simple peer pressure because so many other girls are wearing them. But you never know, maybe she'll come to like it! I just wouldn't assume that.

It is intrigueing though- a high school teacher I used to work with, and I still see weekly, has gone through a complete transformation from foot-hider to foot- displayer. She used to never show her feet, now she rarely wears anything but sandals and flip-flops. It's awesome because she has gorgeous feet. Don't know if it's her husband's request, the peer presuure of being around girls in flip-flops all day, or she's just gotten more comfortable doing it with age.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the last two responses. Most likely because of trends.

My other thought: just because she wasn't cool with your foot fetish (shame on her) doesn't necessarily mean she's not comfortable exposing her feet in a pair of flip flops.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I agree with the last two responses. Most likely because of trends.

My other thought: just because she wasn't cool with your foot fetish (shame on her) doesn't necessarily mean she's not comfortable exposing her feet in a pair of flip flops.

i know that, but it was something i tought about. she doesn't hang out with alot of people, so peer pressure wouldn't make sense. i've only seen her a couple of times this summer, weboth work and i think she's a little uncomfortable being around me. :-\
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

this is a really silly topic, isn't it???

lol

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really a silly topic bro. But from what I can tell is that she just decided to try something new (i.e. flip flops) and that you might have either freaked her out or peaked her curiousity about the foot fetishism. Im leaning toward the her trying something new though... dont push the foot topic though bro.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a guy and I hate to show my feet. However flip flops are comfortable....especially during the summer months. Do I have a thing for showing off my feet.....No Just comfortable. Add other variables to the equation in the cse of your lady friend including: It's a trend, they're comfy, chucks aren't as cool as they were a year ago and you get a better picture of whats going on. I suggest you don't bring it up sae for, "nice flip flps"

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Not really a silly topic bro. But from what I can tell is that she just decided to try something new (i.e. flip flops) and that you might have either freaked her out or peaked her curiousity about the foot fetishism. Im leaning toward the her trying something new though... dont push the foot topic though bro.

i never pushed it with her. i left it alone after she told me she wasn't into it when we were talking. it just surprised me, that's all. i don't think it's helped i've only seen her at the most unexpected times.
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She prolly just likes the flip flops.

And I am just like GQguy

I feel like a dude showing his feet is a sign of vulnerability. I know it's completely irrational but I've just always felt that way.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

i don't wear flip-flops. the only pair i wear are my shower sandals for my dorm. other then that, that's it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links