Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Blisters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blisters
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just incase anyone was wondering why I haven't posted any new pictures in the last couple of days [Cry]

Will fix it as soon as they heal!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's alright cutie...

Sending healing powers your way...

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweetie, blisters or no blisters...you're feet are always awesome and beautiful.

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
...nurse the toes back to health!!

...as TicklingFiend so eloquently puts it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alice's Feet:
Just incase anyone was wondering why I haven't posted any new pictures in the last couple of days [Cry]

Will fix it as soon as they heal!

I missed you!! [Hop] I hope they heal quickly for you.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
p.s. blisters won't stop me from putting my tongue all over your wonderful feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys [Big Grin] All healed up! I did 5 photosets last night, you can check out the latest one in the pictures forum

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Next time I'll have to get one of you guys over if you don't mind! Saliva has plenty of healing properties [Wink]

--------------------
 -

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by Alice's Feet:
Next time I'll have to get one of you guys over if you don't mind! Saliva has plenty of healing properties [Wink]

I would LOVE that [Hop] [Mmm] [Big Grin]

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Martyr
Board Regular
Member # 26303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martyr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too!!
Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im willing to bet my cum has plenty of healing properties! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Im willing to bet my cum has plenty of healing properties! [Big Grin]

I reckon it probably does you know!

Only one way to find out [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Martyr
Board Regular
Member # 26303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martyr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh
can I go next??

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing better than hard working feet...I could dig a few pics of your feet with blisters.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pleased they're all better for you. I just saw your new photoset. Love those toes babe!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links