Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is your favorite foot fetish scenario? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is your favorite foot fetish scenario?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your favorite foot fetish scenario?

I had a decent amount of footplay in my time but usually I have to tell the woman of my desire that i'm into her feet. Cool. Still fun but i'd love for a woman to take the initiative. Here's my scenario:
But i'd love to take a girl out to dinner. Things are going well as usual ;o) She kicks my leg, but instead of apologizing she starts to rub her foot up my leg. She stops for a moment to my disappointment Only to feel now a soft foot rubbing up and down my leg inching closer and closer to you know where. She;s such a tease because she always stops short! Anyway I take this as a cue to pay the bill, and we make our joint exit ;o)

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite is when she stick her soles on my face and starts smothering away w/o letting me slip out from under her soles and i like it best when she taunts me too while not letting me get away but instead only letting me get a faceful of her scented feet [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My good egg of a wife has done this for me a few times. she is on her back masturbating with a dido while she has, one foot is in my mouth, and the other one is right on my nose, while i'm jerking off. we do this until we both come.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is with the beautiful women lying next to me, places her gorgeous feet on my face while giving me a handjob.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reality- when she just lays on our bed on her tummy oferring up her soles for me to cum on.

Fantasy- we come back from the pool or beach and she (while wearing only her flip-flops and her bikini or nude with flip-flops) leans back aginst the bathroom counter and either gives me a handjob or allows me to jerk off onto her while being able to look down at her legs and feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having my toes sucked!! mmmmmmm

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martyr
Board Regular
Member # 26303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martyr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll do taht for you Alice.... lol
Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Mine is with the beautiful women lying next to me, places her gorgeous feet on my face while giving me a handjob.

me2. isn't it just awesome?
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to be able to photograph a large group of barefoot girls--let's say 20 of them--and also massage their feet.
OK, these don't have to be real life scenerios!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had the same fantasy as GQ - having a woman turn me on while out at a formal dinner. I picture it to be a very nice restaurant with long tablecloths on each table so that no one can see what's going on underneath the table. She would slip her feet out of her high heels and then begin to slowly work her feet up my legs until she got to my crotch, then mercilessly teased me with her feet. I would then have to keep my composure until we left the restaurant, which would be pretty difficult to do. I would then have my way with her feet later.

I've had a couple of similar scenarios to that fantasy happen in real life over the years but they fell short due to the environment. One was at a bar and another was at a social gathering. However, they were both not conducive of taking things to an extreme limit, as there were no long tablecloths on the tables and there were plenty of people around who could possibly see what was going on, so the foot flirting was somewhat limited.

My other ultimate foot fantasy would be to get a footjob from two women at the same time.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Double footjob, or maybe triple footjob.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one that i've come up with recently is me surrounded by Camille, Alice, Mommie Dearest, and Eliza and taking turns worshipping all their feet....ooooooh yes [Drool] oh and while i'm busy worshipping one, then the others could be worshipping each other's or making out either way it's all good [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Soldier
Board Regular
Member # 16789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Soldier   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Soldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The perfect scenario for me is simple. I would like a beautiful woman with extremely high arches, to lay on her stomach and lift her soles into the air as I crawl up to her from behind and consume every inch of her hot naked feet. Then I would smash that doggystyle you know what I'm saying.

--------------------
 -

Foot Soldier Plus: Quality candid feet clips from women of all races. http://www.clips4sale.com/2409

Posts: 37 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:

My sentiments, exactly!!! [Cheers]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite is this:

Take her out on an nice, casual date. Get home, watch TV, she decides to take her shoes and socks off. I offer a foot massage, she accepts, and it gradually proceeds to lovemaking...

Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links