Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » If She's Sick and You Indulge In Her Feet, Can That Make You Sick?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If She's Sick and You Indulge In Her Feet, Can That Make You Sick?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The subject line is pretty self-explanatory. Have any of you ever licked/suck your wife/significant other's feet when they were sick, and if so can or has that made you sick also?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um for me and my girl if she is sick anything sexual is a no no. But if by chance she was sick and she let me indulge in her peds I cant see a sickness being passed on to me through her feet..
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd imagine licking dirty,smelly feet can get you sick. That smell is the result of a build up of bacteria that does very well in dark warm places....like tennis shoes. Not to mention the fungus that lurks down there too.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Um for me and my girl if she is sick anything sexual is a no no. But if by chance she was sick and she let me indulge in her peds I cant see a sickness being passed on to me through her feet..

Agree on both points. I'm not that desperate or self-centered that I have to be enjoying her feet while she's sick and suffering. Most girls are not going to take well to that scenario. I also know of no way that you could get sick from doing anything to a sick girl's feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think so but when I'm ill I wouldn't want my feet being licked/sucked, that's a bit too sexual for me but a nice massage definitely wouldn't be turned down.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You cannot get sick by touching, licking smelling someones feet, unless they themselves just finished sneezing on them.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
You cannot get sick by touching, licking smelling someones feet, unless they themselves just finished sneezing on them.

A-HA! But what if that person is sick with ATHLETE'S FOOT! Would that give you athlete's crotch?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:

A-HA! But what if that person is sick with ATHLETE'S FOOT! Would that give you athlete's crotch?
Hahaha ladaemon, somebody when they found out about my fetish asked me that as a smart ass question, i believe it was my dad or his fiance at the time. I often wander that too, or would that be jock itch?

And for god sakes, NO you wouldn't get sick from that. Unless of course sweat can transfer things of illness like other bodily fluids, but i've had sex with a girl that's been sick with a cold or something else before, never got it myself so long as we weren't kissing. And most of the time when any of the girls i've been with were feeling under the weather, they were more than glad to let me have their feet, massage, kiss, lick, suck and footjobs all there.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if the girl has a plantar wart on the bottom of her foot? And you were to get a FJ from her or even lick it by accident..would you then contract the wart??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
atheletes foot translate to jock itch.

flu... if she sneezes on her feet.. and you suck.. yeah.. you'll get it.

but like Alice pointed out.. pampering is welcome by most women I know.. however.. you getting off on their feet while they're sick.. no-no.

personally.. i can't get turned on when my gal is sick.. i much rather pamper her.. get her soup... and anything else she needs to get better. not sure what it is.. but i don't get turned on by seeing my lady sick.. if anything.. last time my lady was sick.. i came home rip-roaring-horny.. soon as she said one word (in that famed congested sound).. i was nolonger in anymood for any action.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me just add.... hygene(sp) is paramount!!! and common sense... you won't catch something from licking someone's hands or arm.. or belly (ie.. belly shots or kissing) but use your head... some things can be passed on through cuts, sores, wounds... etc.

and yeah... sweat smells for the reasons already posted... and should your immune system be weak, you can get that stuff inside you.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if your immune system is compromised, virtually any physical contact can be harmful , even bugs you have within your own body can run riot - remember the flesh eating virus - lost of people carry that bug but it is harmeless unless you yourself are already weakened. [Puke]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's a good question and one i have wondered myself at times. i hope these folks are right, cuz i have licked, sniffed, sucked, and f*cked the feet of some sick women (literally and figuratively)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I'd imagine licking dirty,smelly feet can get you sick. That smell is the result of a build up of bacteria that does very well in dark warm places....like tennis shoes. Not to mention the fungus that lurks down there too.

I am living proof that that is not true. daily smelling licking etc...of smelly sweaty feet...I havent been sick in years.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links