Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Removing Shoes at Home (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Removing Shoes at Home
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you guys grow up in a home where your mom made everyone take their shoes off when they came inside the house?

My mom didn't, but the mom of my best guy friends did, and she ran around barefoot alot.

Just wondering if that "fueled the fires" of anyone's fetish early in life.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did and let me tell you when my older brother would bring girls over I loved that rule. It provided for some nice shoe sniffing opportunities.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did not have that rule in my house as a child, but now as an adult, I kind of do. It is not a hardened rule, just something that happens by default. You see my beautiful wife loves to be barefoot whenever possible. The moment she comes in the door, her sexy shoes come off...and by default I am the same way. We just like to be comfy like that. As a result, whenever friends/company come over they see us without shoes, and just assume it is a rule and off come their shoes. Of course I especially love it when a lovely lady slips off her shoes, and comments how good it feels and stretches out her sexy feet. Plus always makes me feel good that people feel so at ease in my home, too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, not in my house. But in southern California, who wears shoes inside anyways?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only after the carpets were freshly shampooed. Never saw anything good though. [Cry]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really a rule for us... Kim is out of her shoes and barefoot within 10 min of being home... She loves being barefoot and her trait has been passed to our daughters who never wear shoes at all...

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had that rule in my house and it gave me some great opportunities to get a hold of some sexy shoes of visitors! Looking to keep that tradition going [Smile]
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who wears shoes inside?! They're straight off when I'm through the door, even when I get in the car for that matter!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up in Hawaii where there were a lot of Asian families that had the custom of taking their shoes off when you walk in their homes. I got plenty of bare foot goodness there.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosedesire
Board Regular
Member # 18356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosedesire   Email rosedesire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my parents made us take our shoes off right inside the door, and on the porch if they were really messy. All our extended family and friends knew this as well and followed it even though my parents never made guests remove their shoes. It is such a habit for me, that i automatically remove my shoes when i come in my home or anyone elses for that matter.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didn't grow up with that rule in full effect. mainly when the heat was on.. or the carpets were cleaned.. shoes off.

i've always hated that rule.. because i don't like taking my own shoes off at folks homes (though i do it out of respect). but.. i've always felt weird about it.

now... there are a few reasons why i don't like that rule... 1-i don't enjoy taking my own shoes off. 2- i love seeing women in very high heels..3- i much rather take off their heels for them and then massage their feet than them pad around in hose bare on the floor and 4- it's tough to get guest women to let you take off their shoes for them... just plain hard/impossible

so.. no rule like that at my place really. not written in stone anyway

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate that rule !

why people want thier carpets to smell like guys feet i'll never know ?

i avoid visiting the houses of people who enforce that rule !

[Puke]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like em to stay on so her feet continue to get stinky until its time for a sniff.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my house growing up I was always told that leaving your shoes on was a sign of disrespect to the household. Everybody entering took them off at the door.

Thats the policy at my house now.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well how about making a rule where only women with sexii feet have 2 remove shoes... Or is that too obvious??? [Smile]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links