Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ticklish GF

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ticklish GF
Major Player
Member # 22844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for New Member     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend has extremely ticklish feet, but doesn't like being tickled much (go figure) Any suggestions on how to get closer (touch, sniff, kiss, lick, suck, fuck) to her soles?
Posts: 158 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk to her about it
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck talkin to her about it just do it. bang her like facing her but with her feet up in your face. Try havin you standin, facin her, with her on the edge of the bed on her back. A girl never stopped to bitch me out for it.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rabidninja:
fuck talkin to her about it just do it. bang her like facing her but with her feet up in your face. Try havin you standin, facin her, with her on the edge of the bed on her back. A girl never stopped to bitch me out for it.

Ahhhh, its these tender moments we do cherish! [Laugh]

I would say ninja has made the best suggestion!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting dilema...I havea bit of a tickle fetish so she'd be in a real predicament with me [Laugh]

That said my suggestion is to ease her into it with a firm massage and then begin your oral ministrations. Hopefully she is aware of your desires....level of ticklishness can also be mood dependent in my experience.

Best of luck

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's exactly the same way. In fact, her ticklishness was one of the reasons I was very reticent about telling her about my foot fetish. My fear was that her feet were so ticklish that I'd never be able to do anything with them.

Well I'm still not sure if it's mind over matter and her wanting to make me happy, but she says that as long as I put enough pressure on her feet with my hands, lips, tongue, etc. that it doesn't tickle too much and I'm OK with having at her feet.

So do talk to her and see if you can find out what her threshold is and if there's any way around it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the tickling, so I would have a BLAST with her if she was my GF. But...

Try to find a technique that doesn't tickle. For example, if you want to give her a foot massage, experiment with how much pressure to apply. Generally, light strokes tickle more than strong hands.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do agree with ninja to a certain degree. The whole idea is to get her comfortable with you touching her feet - i.e. a good foot massage that doesn't tickle her. As I've said many times before, actions speak louder than words. You should be comfortable with each other well enough to just be able to start in with a foot massage. If she has any misgivings, simply tell her in a cool, confident manner that you won't tickle her when you massage her feet or that it's not going to tickle.

I've noticed that some women will initially make a big issue of how ticklish their feet are until they get a really good foot massage that they enjoy. Suddenly, their feet being ticklish isn't that much of an issue anymore! So, the first thing to do is to learn how to give a really good massage if you don't already know how to. Learning how to massage more than just a woman's feet can also help too, as a back or shoulder massage will relax her and leave her more open/willing to get a foot massage. Being more firm and using more pressure on her feet while giving her the foot massage usually negates any tickling sensations she might feel otherwise.

I've also noticed that women with ticklish feet tend to have feet that are more sensitive, and in a good way (There are exceptions though.). Her feet being sensitive works well when you start to suck on her toes and lick her feet. From my experience, chances are she'll find herself getting surprisingly, and pleasantly, aroused to some degree when you use your mouth and tongue in a sensual way on her feet and toes. However, before going to that step, it's very important for her to gain your trust and to have a good comfort level with you massaging her feet. Having a few positive experiences that involves you massaging her feet can eventually lead to other things later.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickle her soles .... shock and awe technique sometimes pays off.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links