Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone NEED feet to get ... aroused? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anyone NEED feet to get ... aroused?
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 5 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean no matter which area you see, or touch, you just gotta get some foot action before gettin fully hard... (or wet if ur a chick which I'm surprised to see a fair amount browsing the board.) Personally it depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm hard before she even touches me or gets nekkid, other times i'm after them toes, or it no goes.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can get wet without feet don't get me wrong but they're one sure fire way to turn me on. If a girl's clothed she can make me wet if she's barefoot (or even in flip-flops/heels)!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yes I need feet to get [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I've struggled with this in the past and continue to struggle with it. This to me is the indicator as to whether you truly have a foot "fetish" and not just a love/appreciation of feet. There have been many times in the past year that, no matter what else my wife is doing to me or with me, that I've had to be able to see or touch her barefeet and/or a pair of her flip-flops in order to stay aroused or climax, often needing to cum right on her feet.

She of course knows about my fetish, and I always make sure she's satisfied, but I just don't want her to feel that her feet are the only thing that can get me off.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. I prefer it, and things are a whole lot better when a pretty pair of bare female feet are involved, but it's not really a necessity. I guess that means I don't really have a fetish, just a preference.

On the other hand, when it comes to simply fantasizing, looking at pics and movies, I need to see a barefoot girl. Sandals and heels and socks and all that just doesn't do it for me. So maybe I do have a fetish, but only when an actual woman isn't around. Tough call...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me I dont NEED to get feet involved to get hard...but I NEED to incorporate feet into sex in some way..whether it be sucking on toes while inside her or smelling the soles or both...I need to do that..but in terms of needing feet to be able to get hard no.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, pretty much what Lou and blue say pretty much somes it up for me. By the way, a girl gyrating in my loin and groin area gets me WAY harder, way faster, than a girl giving me an FJ. But of course, a pair of feet does that even faster.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martyr
Board Regular
Member # 26303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martyr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont need them
I can get aroused normally too

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather see a clothed girl barefoot than a nude girl with shoes on!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
No. I prefer it, and things are a whole lot better when a pretty pair of bare female feet are involved, but it's not really a necessity. I guess that means I don't really have a fetish, just a preference.

On the other hand, when it comes to simply fantasizing, looking at pics and movies, I need to see a barefoot girl. Sandals and heels and socks and all that just doesn't do it for me. So maybe I do have a fetish, but only when an actual woman isn't around. Tough call...

I'm with lou on this one all the way. I can have sex, get a blowjob, etc. And cum just as well as i would with a great pair of feet. While adding them to the mix, or them being the main course makes things alittle to a lot better, still not NEEDED.

When browsing for things to get myself off to, i tend to go for barefeet. I can't stand socks, shoes, sandals, etc when it comes to this, unless it's a girl taking them off and then revealing her bare soles and feet. So when you said as ya did lou that it's a tough call, i agree. I also think though, we don't wanna spend that much time doing the 5 knuckle shuffle on our own, so we go for what we're turned on by the most, so in that sense our preference to feet can be dominate?

Just seein a naked lady in a picture doesn't do awhole lot for me, and it never did. I appreciate the nice shapes and great look of a nude female body, don't get me wrong, but if she's not doing anything, it's not boner material for me. But get me a fully dressed girl with bare feet, and i'm all over it. Very tough call.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can get it up without feet but, why would i?

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, yea, almost always gots to have the feet to get hard [Big Grin]

Sad I know but it is just the monster I have grown into, (no pun intended)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Tyler D., I pretty much need to involve my fetish(es) to get turned on.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, feet NEED to be somewhere in the area for me.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes for me too. I certainly have to see and touch nice feet to go all the way, and for sure, I need sexy feet to get started.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links