Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Alice's Karma Sutra (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Alice's Karma Sutra
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to all go and try this asap! I know you'll love and and you'll make your girlfriend/wife beg for more!

I'm sure you've all lifted her legs up and found you go so much deeper and that she loves it.

First of all, try putting her feet on your chest, knees bent right up (for those of you into S&M I did this with stilletos and made a guy bleed!)

It feels absolutely amazing for me! One or 2 thrusts and I'm cumming like crazy, but to make you cum like never before try putting her feet on your face in the same position.

I promise you it'll be the best orgasm you've both ever had! [Big Grin]

Let me know once you've tried it too! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i´ve tried it before [Big Grin] and you are right!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, that's my favorite position. You are correct about cumming like never before with her soles on your face, cause I end up screaming like a little bitch every time. [Big Grin]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes a very good position for sure.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure thing, we both love it cause it's a win - win situation!
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah nothing like blastin off with some sexii feet up close 2 have your way with:)

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's actually a regular position for me and my girlfriend. She loves bein able to put her toes and soles on my face/nose and in my mouth. The only downside with me getting in there, and being so deep is the angle change, and uhhh, i tend to cause her to spot a little bit afterward. Only postion that happens in. But we both love it, so it continues!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's my favorite position too! Seems like a popular one around here. [Hump]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this actually in the Karma Sutra, Alice? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, not in the KAMA Sutra [Tongue]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Is this actually in the Karma Sutra, Alice? [Smile]

Yes, except for the feet in the face. LOL [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed, marvelous position. When I was in the process of losing my virginity, that was one of the first positions I tried out. Needless to say, it worked quite well.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been doin' that move for about 20 years. Works like a charm! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoot, having my wife's feet in my face is already my favorite position. My wife has mentioned that she likes it too, even though she doesn't like the foot kissing/toe sucking part that I tend to add for my own benefit.

I think that's an instinctual position for us foot guys.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've also done it and have to say I absolutely love it [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links