Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wind Chill and Emily Blunt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wind Chill and Emily Blunt
:ast BreathPoem
Board Regular
Member # 23636

Icon 1 posted      Profile for :ast BreathPoem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like actress Emily Blunt or like finding movies with shots of bare feet. I just watched the painfully slow "horror?" film Wind Chill starring Emily Blunt and foot fans are treated to a close up of her painting her nails several times in an early car scene and then shots of her soles propped up on the dashboard through the window of the car as parked at a gas station...just a heads up if that sort of thing interest you.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it, I saw it!
And I loved it [Smile]
There was a thread here on Wus a while ago where I mentioned that I had seen that movie.
She's so pretty. And although I didn't like the movie that much, but it was worth to see it only because of Emily Blunt.

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One, or two, foot scenes often make a bad movie almost good!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links