Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » would you say redheads have great feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: would you say redheads have great feet
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've been with two redheads who both had amazing feet so in my experience: yeah, they do. Not going to be true of them all, but meh. I prefer redheads anyway, I just find the hair colour really pretty. I seem to get lucky in that when I get with someone they have nice feet, haha.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am always jelous of my redhead friends' feet.something about the sensitive skin they have makes thier feet look good always

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YankeesFan
Board Regular
Member # 3562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YankeesFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is a redhead. Some of you have checked out the topic I posted. I absolutely adore her feet. But I tend to agree that most redheads I've seen have beautiful feet.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you're into tanned feet, redheads aren't the way to go as redheads have fairer skin than most (unless they hit the tanning bed up consequentially.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redheads usually have pretty ugly and pale feet. I'll pass in most cases.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most I have seen are not that great. But how many of the world's redheads feet have I seen? Perhaps .000001% But honestly those i have seen are no better than average.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, 90% of redheads have great feet.

That's why I like them so much.

Whenever I see a redhead im surprised if they don't have good feet.

On the converse, only about 10% of blonde tanned girls have good feet.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a sucker for redheads anyway...but honestly, one of the best set of feet I've ever seen was on a redhead I used to date.

Now, I've seen some downright ugly feet on redheads, I think in higher proportion than on others...but man, whey they get it right, they get it right.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so ive been w/ two redheads in my life, the first completely indulged my foot fetish, actually had a thing for her own feet and loved my fetish and great fantastic feet, the other had average feet and freaked out when i tried to touch or lick them , she wouldnt let me close, hair color has noth
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ing to do w/ it
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Reds have great feet, one of my models Tammy has purfect feet!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I've seen, I noticed that redheads are either ridiculous beautiful or for lack of a better word, ugly. This is in terms of overall appearance, not just their feet. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground, just the two extremes. Of course this is just what I've observed.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on the girl...if the feet are wide enough and have a big enough nail they can be cute. Polish is key.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf is a red head with the most awesome feet!!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links