Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it more Insulting if she Feigns Enjoyment really badly?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it more Insulting if she Feigns Enjoyment really badly?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious if any guys out there have ever had a foot experience where the female obviously faked her enjoyment REALLY badly.

The thing I'm most curious about is if you felt more insulted by the fact that she tried to pull one over on you big time or if you think it would've been more insulting if she just didn't showcase the loving display of emotions at all.

Has anyone out there ever had an experience along these lines?

Here's a visual aid (where a guy gets duped) in case anyone is wondering what I am talking about. It gets really bad toward the end and you can kind of see the sexual interruption in his face at one point (cuz he has to look at her briefly to assess if she's for real or not) that maybe he has been living a lie the whole time, LOL:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HL4SFFZM

[ September 20, 2007, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather she faked enjoying it rather than her saying something along the lines of "are you done yet?" or "What the HELL are you doing??"...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never happened to me, but a girl faking it badly would bother me just as much as her saying "are you done yet?" or "What the HELL are you doing??"...
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Never happened to me, but a girl faking it badly would bother me just as much as her saying "are you done yet?" or "What the HELL are you doing??"...

same here
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's extremely annoying if it's obvious she's faking it. Sure, I can see it being insulting too.

I would definitely prefer the truth if she doesn't enjoy it. No need to hype it up with heavy breathing and fake moaning if that's not the way you feel.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the following take; " It doesn't really do anything for me but, here, enjoy yourself" or, "i'm not into it, but i see how much you enjoy it, and i love to see how much you enjoy it so, here have fun".

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really care since it's the feet I'm after, not her acceptance or lack of it. As long as she's ok with me playing with her feet, then I'm all for it. If I had to choose, it would be her just being quiet about it the whole time.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats almost* like doing it with a dead body ^
i need the tickle laughs, the kicking lol

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more of a "Foot Predator" in the sense that I don't really care what her feelings are on the subject. I'm still going to get mine...

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
thats almost* like doing it with a dead body ^
i need the tickle laughs, the kicking lol

...yeah, so would I, but if she is faking it and I had to choose, I would rather she just kept to herself and not fake it. Where's the dead body come into play?

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...he was sucking her feet...not her... like she was ACTING. I would have just stopped, untied her and done something else she might actually like.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

quote:
Originally posted by Creamysoles:
...yeah, so would I, but if she is faking it and I had to choose, I would rather she just kept to herself and not fake it. Where's the dead body come into play?

just a figure of speech if you may, the notion of what you like as opposed to what i like, thats all.
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she was obviously faking it, I would just stop because I would be annoyed. I'd rather she just told me she wasn't into it and we would do something else that she did like.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had a woman fake it to any degree when it comes to sucking on her toes. They have either just accepted it for what it was or were into it to various degrees. If a woman gets turned on, she definitely doesn't moan like the girl in this video clip.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"why do women fake orgasms......because they think we care" lol. It's just a joke. But really, when I go down on a girl to ensure she has an orgasm i'll get into it so she can relax and not have to worry about me. It's all about her. And because seeing a woman orgasm is one of my favorite things in the world, I grew to enjoy giving oral even though it's hard work. I especially enjoy giving it to women I care about.
With this in mind I don't see why the converse can't be true. Sex is all about sharing pleasure. If she's faking pleasure at least she cares or like my joke, she assumes you care ;o)
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links