Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i love feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i love feet
barefeet lover
Board Regular
Member # 24349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefeet lover   Author's Homepage   Email barefeet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love all types of girls feet, im absolutley obsessed. I cant stop looking at girls feet at school and in public. Feet are on my mind all the time, is this good? My g/f has the sexiest feet ever, check them out on my myspace page. I love flip flops and toe rings the most, i think they make the female foot look like paradise.Pedicures every week are a must because soft soles are the bomb! You will find college girls or girls that dont work have the softest feet. I love when girls wear ballerina shoes during the winter, its sexy because i love girls who hate wearing socks, i get an instant bonner. My girlfriend never wears socks, even during the winter, i love her so much, she didn't know anything about foot fetish until i came along than she turned into a foot princess, check her out on my page, anyways, feet are the greatest of all time, let me know what u guys think

http://www.myspace.com/footmaster24

--------------------
flipflopsallyearround

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont like feet, i´m just here for the free coffee and donuts [Smile]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:

LMAO!!! too funny!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT free coffee and donuts?!?!?

Why you gotta be bogarting them You?

[Tongue]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i´m a cop [Cry]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That one made me chuckle!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Lmao....Knew i had missed something....Just typical...lol
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one You!! and to answer your question barefoot lover there is nothing wrong with loving feet its why we are all here to talk and share experiences. Just don't do what that other guy did in the other post and rob someone and lick their toes afterward.... Hello asswipe DNA lol.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

yep, we all here share the same love here man(well, i know at least one guy here who doesnt have a footfetish -LOL at you-)
so, stick around and show us more of your girl barefeet lover [Smile] cheers

Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey it does not get any better feet pictures, donuts and coffee. pmsl.
More barefeet pic's please.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@barefeet lover. Donuts, coffee and her sexy feet; i have arrived.LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I just checked out her feet on myspace and they are silky smooth looking. I bet her footjobs are explosive with those creamy smooth arches.

BTW, please feel free to tell us the juicy details and stories you have with your gf. Thanks for the pictures. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn fine looking feet there barefeet lover!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links